Ans. The exam pattern is as follow:-
- JEE Mains is an online (Computer based) entrance test in which there are questions, most of the time numericals, from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- From each section, 25 questions are asked out of which the first 20 questions are multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- The last 5 questions are integer type questions.
- For each correct answer 4 marks are rewarded and for each wrong answer there is a negative marking of -1.
- However, in the integer type questions, there is no negative marking.