Ans. Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) is an online conducted entrance test for UG/PG admissions in colleges under the University of Delhi. In the PGDAV College, students have to appear for DUET only for PG courses.
- DUET is an MCQ-based entrance exam.
- A total of 100 questions are asked.
- There are 2 available languages – Hindi and English.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks are awarded to the candidate.
- However, for every wrong attempt, 1 mark is deducted from the candidate’s existing marks.
- There are neither integer types nor any descriptive questions in DUET.