Ans. The admission is done online from the official website of the College. The admission procedure is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Register on the College website through OTP.
- Now login using your Id and Password.
- Fill the application form with proper personal details.
- Upload the required Documents (Education Qualification Certificates)
- Select the programme which you want to pursue.
- Pay the application fee (Aided: UG – INR 50, PG – INR 60) (Self Financed: UG – INR 200, PG – 300)
- Candidates can pay using any online payment.
- Take out the print out of the application form.
Note: SC/ST Candidates are eligible to apply for an Aided (UG/PG) Course at free of cost.