Ans. the documents required for getting admission to VNIT
- 10th mark sheet for verifying your date of birth.
- 12th mark sheet as well as passing certificate.
- Transfer certificate from your school.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar).
- If you have taken any gap after the 12th for whatever reason, then an affidavit stating the reason for the gap should be required.
- passport size photo in enough number.
- if you belong to any reservation category, then the category certificate will also include the general EWS(economically weaker section) category.
- JOSAA fee payment receipt.
- Documents verification letter.