Home »

Ques What are some of the reservations that KNRUHS offers?

Ans KNRUHS offers reservations for various categories like Sc, ST, OBC, PWD, EWS, Women, CAP (Army), NCC, Sports-Games, Police Martyrs Children (PMC), and others. The institute reserves 85% of its seats for local candidates of Telangana and the rest 15% for other Indian states.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.

Categories

  • No categories