Home »

Ques. What about the students who have completed 10+2 from other boards of education and not the West Bengal State Board?

Ans. Provisional admission will be provided to students from either universities or boards. These students must produce the following documents:

  • Permission to migrate from the original university/board
  • Passing certificate of the examination last appeared or original mark sheet and the admit card of the examination.

Students must also note that if the provisional admission of a student is not approved by the university, the candidate will not be entitled to any refund of fees already paid to the college.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories