Home »

Ques: Is there any reservation for students at Shivaji University?

Ans: Yes, the University provides reservation for the students as 90% of the seats are reserved for students from the home universities(i.e. universities located in Maharastra) and the remaining 10% seats are reserved for students from other universities.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.

Categories

  • No categories