Home »

Ques: Is it possible to change the details filled in the Application form of JMC, New Delhi?

Ans: Yes, the candidates can change their 12th class marks or any other detail which is wrongly filled by the candidate. It would be done only by paying the fine of INR 100 only.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories