Ans. In a case where two or more candidates obtain equal aggregate in the marks in the qualifying HSC examination, the rank shall be determined in the following order:
- Percentage in Biology/Botany and Zoology taken together in HSC Examination.
- Percentage in Chemistry in HSC examination.
- Percentage in Fourth Optional subject in HSC Examination.
- Date of Birth – Weightage will be given to seniority in age.
- Computerised Random number assigned, higher value of random number will be taken into consideration.