Home »

Ques: I have not received my Class 12th Marksheet yet. What shall I do?

Ans: If you have not received your Marksheet by the time of admission, a provisional certificate from the board confirming that you have passed the exam shall be submitted along with an undertaking.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories