Home »

Ques: I appeared in class 12th exam last year but I failed to clear mathematics subject. Then I appeared in the compartment examination and cleared the exam. Now I have two mark sheets. Can I get admission?

Ans: Yes, you can get admission provided you meet the required cut off for that year and have all necessary documents and you will not be at any disadvantage.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories