Home »

Ques. I am going to get married soon. How can I apply for married accommodation at AIIMS Rishikesh?

Ans. You should apply with proof of marriage certificate. The application should be forwarded to the head of the department. A list of applicants for married accommodation will be released according to the procedure Followed.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories