Home »

Ques. How seats are distributed in the Vasavi college of engineering?

Ans. 70% of seats are given on the basis of merit in the state level exams, while the other 30% is given on the management quota.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.

Categories

  • No categories