Home »

Ques. How is the placement at MAFSU?

Ans. 20% of the students are selected based on their academics performance and the rest 80% get placed through the interviews.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories