Home »

Ques: How do we change subjects after admission or what are the criteria for withdrawal or transfer of college?

Ans: The students who want to change their subjects can do so during a specific time period as per the rules and regulations of the College which is based strictly on the norms of the University.

Regarding the withdrawal or transfer during an academic session, the students must clear all the fees and charges including the tuition fee upto the current month and also pay the transfer fee. For further details regarding the details contact the college office.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories