Home »

Ques. Can students who have completed their graduation from abroad get admission to PG Diploma Program in Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur, Orissa?

Ans. Yes, a student has to complete his/her graduation from any recognized university, either in India or foreign to get admission in PG Diploma Program in any specific subject available at the campus.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories