Home »

Ques. Can I change my branch after getting admission in one of the B.Tech specialized courses offered by CIT Kokrajhar?

Ans. Yes, this provision of changing the branch in B.Tech courses is made available in the 3rd semester of study as per JoSAA guidelines. But the candidates need to score a minimum of 6.5 CGPA in first two semesters as aggregate. The seat availability plays a major role in change requests even if you secure more than 6.5 CGPA in first two semesters.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories