Answer: Now, you must have a valid reason for giving the wrong details in the form and your marks must be above the eligibility line i.e. 75% for general and 70% for reserved category. During the counseling process, if your marks will enough for the admission then CBSE will decide if your reason is valid or not.
Ques. 23: I have submitted my 12th board percentage wrong in JEE mains form and have lost the chance to correct it?
Pune’s Chirag Falor scored a 100 percentile in JEE Main 2020 in his second attempt. His All India Rank in JEE Main is 12th. In…
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority, which jointly conducts the counselling and admission procedure for IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs, has finally released the tentative schedule…
It is a day of rejoice for many, and maybe a setback for a few, as the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the JEE Main…
Kerala HC Orders Central Government to Assist Travel of Indian Students in Middle East for JEE Advanced 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, foreign travel, visa issuance and other activities have been restricted. A few days ago, IIT Delhi decided not to conduct…
The central government and education ministry has been facing backlash since they decided not to postpone the entrance exams. Amid the floods, with the already…
- Assam board scraps compartment exams, 20,000 students to lose year
- PM Modi to virtually address IIT Guwahati’s 22nd convocation
- Nagaland schools to partially reopen from September 21
- Pondicherry University announces open book mode for end semester exams
- About 40 pc school syllabus reduced in TN for 2020-21: Minister