Home »

Ques. 23: I have submitted my 12th board percentage wrong in JEE mains form and have lost the chance to correct it?

Answer: Now, you must have a valid reason for giving the wrong details in the form and your marks must be above the eligibility line i.e. 75% for general and 70% for reserved category. During the counseling process, if your marks will enough for the admission then CBSE will decide if your reason is valid or not.