Home »

Ques. 20: Can I change my name in JEE Mains 2017 form during the correction in January?

Answer: Yes, you can change your name in JEE Main Correction Form with the help of the facility provided by CBSE. You must enter your name and particulars as per your school records and Aadhaar Card. At the same time take note that there is no discrepancy between the information provided to school and what you have entered in Aadhaar Card otherwise you may not be able to fill the form.