Answer: Follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official website www.jeemain.nic.in
- Enter the Application Number and Password and log in your application form.
- Now the application form will be opened on your computer screen. Check, if there are any mistakes and if found any change or replace them with the correct information.
- Before submitting the form, again check and submit it.
- Make payment of the required fees involved with JEE Main correction in the application form. The fees may vary depending on the limit of correction.
Note – All the candidates are advised to be cautious while making the corrections. After the final submission of the modified application form, no candidate will be allowed to make any further changes under any circumstances.