Answer: There is no compulsion for such candidates to appear in both papers, they can appear in the paper of their choice. But there will no refund of fee.
Ques. 10: I have applied for both JEE Main paper 1 & Paper 2 but I do not want to appear in Paper 2.
In the wake of COVID-19 pandemic, around 11 students of 11 States have petitioned at the Supreme Court for rescheduling JEE Main 2020 beyond September.…
Students aspiring for an architecture course in a top college of India can now join the college without the need of providing a minimum aggregate…
COVID-19 pandemic is not going to stop anytime soon. The daily cases are growing with each successive day and with lockdown in place, the travel…
New Delhi: Soon after the Supreme Court hears pleas for UGC guidelines, JEE Main and NEET aspirants are storming the internet with hashtags #PostponeJEE_NEETSept. These…
National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) was released on Wednesday after almost 34 years. The new changes introduced by the central government have been applauded…
- Students of 11 States Move To SC Demanding JEE Main Postponement Amid COVID-19
- IIIT Bhubaneswar: Admissions through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fees, Scholarships and more
- IIT Tirupati: Admission Process through JEE Advanced, Cut Off and More
- IIT Guwahati: Admission Process through JEE Advanced, Cut Off and more
- Assam Police Constable PET & PST Admit Card 2020 released, here's direct link
- UP BEd entrance exam tomorrow; important points to note before visiting exam centre
- NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020: GD & Interview schedule released
- Tripura Mahila Police Volunteer recruitment 2020: Application invited for 213 vacancies, here's link
- Karnataka govt conducts online recruitment exams for 1,356 MLHP posts amid COVID-19