NIT Uttarakhand cut off is one of the prominent deciding factors for admissions to B.Tech courses. Only those students who meet the cut off criteria are granted admission.
Q: What is the significance of NIT Uttarakhand cut off in allotting the B.Tech admissions?
Education Minister Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has given directions to the National Testing Agency for drafting a new syllabus for various entrance exams to be…
There are some talks going on for JEE Advanced to be allowed for the 3rd attempt. But, as per sources, Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)…
Candidates participating in the CSAB Special Round Counselling 2020 can now download their seat allotment letter for NIT+ system colleges. The students can take admissions…
In normal circumstances, Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE Main is held in two sessions – January and April. However, COVID-19 pushed the academic calendar by…
JoSAA Counselling 2020 has been conducted successfully with under 6 rounds this year amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Counselling for seats in IITs was only up…
- Schools in Mizoram to remain closed till year end to prevent spread of Covid-19
- 45 lakh minority students in Bengal granted scholarship this year, more w benefit: Official
- Pradhan seeks Central University status to Utkal University
- Jadavpur University teachers' association voice concern over 'insult' by students' union
- US colleges mull new virus protocols for students' return