Answer – To participate in the placement drive at PEC Pondicherry students have to go through the stages mentioned below:
- Get in touch with the placement and training cell. They will establish a connection with the companies to begin the placement process.
- Companies will send their requirements to the PEC placement center and ask for a date to visit the college for conducting interviews. The institute will prepare the students by training them on how to appear for the interview, and will also conduct pre-interview seminars.
- Students who are interested in the job will have to fill out the forms in the placement office and send their resumes along with other necessary documents.
- On the day of the interview, students will have to appear for all the placement rounds.
- After successfully clearing the written tests, group discussion, and other rounds, the student will have to appear for a personal interview.
- Upon passing in the interview, the student will get an offer letter and confirmation letter from the company.