Ans: Candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, that is, 10+2. Candidates who qualify the JEE mains are further called for JoSAA counseling.
Q.What is the overall eligibility for admission in SVNIT Surat?
Candidates participating in the CSAB Special Round Counselling 2020 can now download their seat allotment letter for NIT+ system colleges. The students can take admissions…
In normal circumstances, Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE Main is held in two sessions – January and April. However, COVID-19 pushed the academic calendar by…
JoSAA Counselling 2020 has been conducted successfully with under 6 rounds this year amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Counselling for seats in IITs was only up…
The National Testing Agency had faced a mixed backlash on social media from several students for the JEE Main 2020 September session. While dedicated students…
Soon after announcements of class 10th and 12th board results, CBSE announced that the syllabus for the academic year 2020-21 has been reduced by 30%.…
- Rajasthan raises scholarship amount for Sainik School students
- Jamia professor's name in the list of Highly Cited Researchers
- Laws and regulations on US student visas have not changed
- IBPS RRB result for Scale II and III released, download here
- IIT-G researchers develop tech to transmit data in secured way