The admissions to B.Tech courses at IIIT Guwahati is done by JEE Main scores and the candidates’ performance in higher secondary examinations. Candidates will be considered for admission if they have a JEE Main rank within IIIT Guwahati cut off.
Q: What are the deciding factors for IIIT Guwahati B.Tech admission?
Education Minister Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has given directions to the National Testing Agency for drafting a new syllabus for various entrance exams to be…
There are some talks going on for JEE Advanced to be allowed for the 3rd attempt. But, as per sources, Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)…
Candidates participating in the CSAB Special Round Counselling 2020 can now download their seat allotment letter for NIT+ system colleges. The students can take admissions…
In normal circumstances, Joint Entrance Examination i.e. JEE Main is held in two sessions – January and April. However, COVID-19 pushed the academic calendar by…
JoSAA Counselling 2020 has been conducted successfully with under 6 rounds this year amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Counselling for seats in IITs was only up…
- KITE CEO appointed NCERT advisory board member
- Osmania University warns colleges on affiliation fees, common services fees
- Help students overcome fear of maths, science: Guv to teachers
- Online coaching 'all-weather friend' of students, here to stay: Experts
- PM Modi urges educational institutions to develop creative platforms for alumni engagement