Last updated on November 21st, 2020 by user
Ans: Candidates will have to meet these five criteria to be eligible:
- Criterion 1: Performance in JEE Main 2020: Only top 2,24,000 candidates will be eligible for JEE Advanced.
- Criterion 2: Age Limit: To be eligible, you should have been born on or after October 1, 1993,(5 years relaxation to SC/ST/PwD candidates)
- Criterion 3: Number of Attempts: You can appear for JEE Advanced exam a maximum of two times in consecutive years.
- Criterion 4: Appearance in 10+2 (or equivalent) Examination: Check the eligibility criteria for more information
- Criterion 5: Earlier Admission at IITs