Home »

Q: Is there any other Quota for admission to this college?

Answer – Yes, there are quotas for admission. 90% of the students are admitted based on the Entrance Exam. The remaining 10% of seats are filled by the Management Quota.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories