Ans. Yes, it is possible for you to get a good rank in JEE Main with 6 months of preparation. For that, you will have to work hard for the exam to complete the exam syllabus as soon as possible and start revision timely.
Q.Is it possible to get a good rank in JEE Main if I prepare well in 6 months?
Joint Admission Counselling, Delhi 2020 is still ongoing for candidates who appeared in JEE Main 2020 sessions. The colleges offered via JAC Delhi are –…
The live interactive session/webinar with Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, scheduled for addressing queries of students, has been extended to 10th December 2020. Dr Pokhriyal tweeted…
Virtual has become the new normal amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Students are unable to take classroom education while relying only on online classes. For the…
The Education Minister of India Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ is going to address multiple queries of students and parents with regards to JEE Main 2021…
Education Minister Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has given directions to the National Testing Agency for drafting a new syllabus for various entrance exams to be…
- Shikshantar: A School That Cares
- Colorado teen Gitanjali Rao is TIME 'Kid of the Year'
- Teaching is all about giving: Maha teacher on global award win
- UPPSC Combined Engineer AE admit card released, download here
- COVID vaccine may become reality soon but students' loss of education cannot be compensated: Sisodia