Ans: As per NTA guidelines, candidates only have to carry the admit card to JEE Main exam centre 2020. No other documents/ certificates are required to be taken to the exam centre. However, applicants belonging to the Physically Challenged (PwD) candidates must carry a copy of their disability certificate in the prescribed format along with admit card of JEE Main to the test centre.
Q. What documents are to be carried with JEE Main Admit Card 2020?
Pune’s Chirag Falor scored a 100 percentile in JEE Main 2020 in his second attempt. His All India Rank in JEE Main is 12th. In…
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority, which jointly conducts the counselling and admission procedure for IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs, has finally released the tentative schedule…
It is a day of rejoice for many, and maybe a setback for a few, as the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the JEE Main…
Kerala HC Orders Central Government to Assist Travel of Indian Students in Middle East for JEE Advanced 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, foreign travel, visa issuance and other activities have been restricted. A few days ago, IIT Delhi decided not to conduct…
The central government and education ministry has been facing backlash since they decided not to postpone the entrance exams. Amid the floods, with the already…
- Priyanka accuses Yogi govt of dithering on giving jobs to 4,000 Urdu teachers
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam begins tomorrow, check important instructions here
- Uday Samant reviews exam preparations in Marathwada varsity
- Punjab allows higher education institutes to open from Sept 21 for research work
- In California, Wi-fi minivans help disadvantaged students