Home »

My daughter studying in 12th standard in UAE. His name in passport and school certificate is Priya Rajkumar. But in Adar card name is Priya Raj only. What can I do for the entrance exam? Can she take exam centre in Kerala with her NRI status?

Yes, she can take Kerala as exam center but better to get aadhar details updated.

How likely are you to recommend jeemains.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.


  • No categories