If you have completed class 12 through science background you can apply for JEE main.
If I am from commerce background, doing B.Com, can I apply for JEE mains?
Pune’s Chirag Falor scored a 100 percentile in JEE Main 2020 in his second attempt. His All India Rank in JEE Main is 12th. In…
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority, which jointly conducts the counselling and admission procedure for IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs, has finally released the tentative schedule…
It is a day of rejoice for many, and maybe a setback for a few, as the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the JEE Main…
Kerala HC Orders Central Government to Assist Travel of Indian Students in Middle East for JEE Advanced 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, foreign travel, visa issuance and other activities have been restricted. A few days ago, IIT Delhi decided not to conduct…
The central government and education ministry has been facing backlash since they decided not to postpone the entrance exams. Amid the floods, with the already…
- MP Vijayasai seeks IIIT and CAT bench in Vizag
- SSC Exam Calendar 2020-21 released; Check schedule here
- ABVP alleges signboard of road named after Swami Vivekananda vandalised in JNU
- Can't hamper academic year of 2L students: SC asks CBSE-UGC to coordinate
- Three months posting at district hospital is must for PG medical student