You need to work with the option remove discrepancy in the image and upload the correct image at the respective location. This can be done now or also in the application form correction window.
Accidentally, I have uploaded the same sign in both candidate’s and parent’s signature location, how can I rectify the error, so that I can re-upload the image? Can I do it now? Or should I wait for form correction window?
While the country is fighting the world’s biggest pandemic ever i.e. COVID-19, undergraduate students in India are fighting for their careers. Around 1.6 lakh students…
Pune’s Chirag Falor scored a 100 percentile in JEE Main 2020 in his second attempt. His All India Rank in JEE Main is 12th. In…
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority, which jointly conducts the counselling and admission procedure for IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs, has finally released the tentative schedule…
It is a day of rejoice for many, and maybe a setback for a few, as the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the JEE Main…
Kerala HC Orders Central Government to Assist Travel of Indian Students in Middle East for JEE Advanced 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, foreign travel, visa issuance and other activities have been restricted. A few days ago, IIT Delhi decided not to conduct…
- Honestly use PM Cares Fund for public good, online education of students: Akhilesh
- Calcutta University B.A/B.Sc. Semester -I results announced @ wbresults.nic.in, check here
- Sushant University collaborates with Harvard Business School Online
- Mumbai school girl aces Indo-Korean quiz contest
- SFI demands more time, free internet for CU students writing UG final semester exams