Home »

5- I am residing in New Delhi but I have passed my class 12th from Bangalore. Which state should I enter in State of Eligibility while filling the form?

Karnataka. Applicants are required to fill in their state from where they have passed their class 12th. If the same applicant appears for improvement examination in New Delhi, the applicant should enter the state they have originally passed class the 12th examination.