Last updated on September 23rd, 2020
While the country is fighting the world’s biggest pandemic ever i.e. COVID-19, undergraduate students in India are fighting for their careers. Around 1.6 lakh students have registered for IITs entrance exam i.e. JEE Advanced 2020. But only about 11,000 will finally get a seat in the top IITs of India.
Latest: JEE Advanced Admit Cards Out. Download Hall Ticket Here
To assist the aspiring students during these last few days of JEE Advanced preparation, here are some highly recommended tips to ace in the IITs entrance. JEE Advanced is considered one of the world’s most difficult exams. The questions are so tricky that few often have more than 1 answer. So given below are some tips to boost your abilities.
JEE Advanced 2020: Tips For Last 4 Days
- Most of the questions in JEE Advanced are numerical. Almost 60% of the questions have mathematical approaches. Permutations and combinations, Probability, and Calculus are some important topics suggested by IIT alumni.
- The exam is 3-hour long. So one should practise mock tests in such a way that 75% of the question paper is completed as quickly as possible. This will save time for tougher questions at the end.
- Practice mock tests and old question papers thoroughly. These will help you understand the pattern and improve your analytical approach towards solving highly complex problems in JEE Advanced 2020. Check JEE Advanced 2019 Paper Analysis
- Do not get baited by some Youtube video showing how to crack the cut off marks of IIT-JEE Advanced. The strategy that you have followed since the beginning is the best way to approach the exam. Aim for the best, not the cut-off.
- Eat and sleep properly, especially one day before the exam. Take some time off studies to ensure you do not get too nervous. Practice important questions, but the ones which are easier to build confidence.
- Do not start anything new right now. It will only confuse you more, or maybe add to your nervousness. Work on your strong topics with the help of NCERT or other JEE Advanced refreshers.
Also Check | JEE Advanced Practice Papers – 2007 to 2019
JEE Advanced has been scheduled for 27th September 2020 which is 4 days away now. There will be two papers in two shifts, and JEE Advanced Result will be announced including scores of both papers.