Last updated on November 23rd, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Candidates participating in the CSAB Special Round Counselling 2020 can now download their seat allotment letter for NIT+ system colleges. The students can take admissions in NITs, IIITs and GFTIs through these special counselling rounds by CSAB.
The results for Round 1 were scheduled for November 20th but were delayed by a day. Candidates who are allocated a seat in Round 1 based on JEE Main 2020 can now choose from the following options-
- Seat Acceptance – Freeze/Float/Slide
- Surrender and Participate in Next Round
- Surrender seat and not participate further
- Not allotted a seat and not wish to participate further
How To Check Result of CSAB 2020 Special Round 1?
Candidates can check the Round 1 Seat Allotment Result using the following steps-
- Head to the official website of CSAB – csab.nic.in
- Click on “CSAB Special Round – Seat Allotment Result Round 1”
- A new page will open where you have to enter – JEE Main Application Number and Password
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter will be displayed after logging in.
- Download the letter and save it for future use.
If a candidate chooses to accept the allotted seat, he/she also has to take part in Online reporting which comprises of the following steps –
- Seat acceptance and fee payment
- Upload of necessary documents
- Responding to queries by the candidates
Last date to respond to queries is 24th November 2020. After this, the provisional allotment will be deemed final, if all requisites are completed. Else the allotted seat will be forfeited by CSAB.
Important Dates For CSAB 2020 Special Round
The CSAB Special Round 2020 is conducted for NIT+ system colleges based on JEE Main Ranks of candidates. The seats available in these rounds are the vacant seats of JoSAA Counselling 2020. Further dates of CSAB 2020 special round are given below-
|Seat Allotment Round 2||25th November 2020|
|Online Reporting – seat acceptance, document upload etc||25th to 27th November 2020|
|Last day to respond to queries||27th November 2020|
|Final online reporting to allotted institute||25th to 30th November 2020|
Due to COVID-19, reporting to the institute is not required to be done by visiting a college. The process has been converted to online only to ensure social distancing and less human contact amid the pandemic. However, candidates might be required to visit the colleges once they re-open completely.