Home » JEE Main Admit Card
Category Archives: JEE Main Admit Card
National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue JEE Main 2020 Admit Card from December 06, 2019 for January session and from March 20, 2020 for April session. Candidates who will register successfully for January and April session can download their hall ticket at jeemain.nic.in. Read JEE Main Syllabus
NTA will issue separate admit card for Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for B.E/B.Tech while Paper II is for B.Arch/B.Planning. Check JEE Main Exam Pattern
Candidates will be notified about the release of admit card on their registered Email ID and Mobile No. So, it is advised that candidates check their mail inbox and SMS box of registered mobile number regularly. Aspirants can check the JEE Main exam center list which is officially released by NTA.
Candidates are advised to contact JEE Main Helpdesk in case of any technical glitches or some discrepancy in the admit card.
Candidates are advised to go through JEE Main 2020 January Paper Analysis to get an idea about Paper pattern and difficulty level along with the type of questions asked.
Enter your JEE Main 2020 credentials, namely application number, password, security pin to access your e-admit card. In case of any discrepancy, contact the concerned authorities immediately. Through the article, candidates will get complete information about JEE Main Admit Card, important dates and how to download it. Check JEE Main Slot Booking Details
How to download JEE Main Admit Card?
JEE aspirants who will successfully fill in the application form for JEE Main, can download their ticket from the official website of JEE. Follow the steps to check and download your JEE Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official portal of JEE Main.
Step 2: Click on “Download Admit Card” link
Step 3: Choose to download Admit Card with Application Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth. Enter Required Details.
Note: Intermediated graduates (10+2) can enter their CBSE Roll Number as well.
Step 4: Check all the details – Candidate’s Name, DOB, Father’s Name and Mother’ Name and click on ‘Download Your Admit Card’.
Step 5: Download your JEE Main Admit Card pdf and print it for future reference.
Please note– A link will flash on the site to download the admit card.
Why Admit Card is important to Download?
- The document is an ID proof for JEE Main candidate.
- It acts as an entry ticket at the JEE Main Exam Center
- Candidate and Examination details are mentioned in it.
Sample of JEE Main Admit Card
Details on JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Following details will be printed in JEE Main Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Paper/Papers Chosen
- Date of Birth
- Address of Exam Center
- State Code of Eligibility
- Date and time of the Exam
- Passport Sized Photograph (as uploaded in the application form)
- Signature (as uploaded in the application form)
- Medium of Question Paper
- General Instructions for the exam
Discrepancy in JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
If you find any discrepancy in the details mentioned in the admit card, drop a mail at [email protected] before the stipulated time. Following error can be sometimes spotted in the hall ticket:
- Spelling mistake(s)
- PwD/ DA status wrongly printed
- Difference in Test centre and the city allotted
- Photograph is not clear/ present
- Issues in downloading the admit card
Contact Numbers: 1800 112211 / 18004253800; 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
E-mail: httpss://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/ and jeemain-nta[at]nic[dot]in
Forgot Application Number & Password?
The process to retrieve the application no. and password is as follows:
Step 1: Open the JEE Main 2020 admit card page
Step 2: Click on “I can’t access my account”
Step 3: Then select any of the following 2 options:
- I forgot my Password
- I forgot my Application Number
Step 4: Click on “Continue” button, the following options will be displayed:
- Select the security question and write the answer, selected during registration.
- Use the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number
- By using the reset link sent via email to the registered email id.
Step 5: Select any of the above-mentioned options and then click “Continue”.
Step 6: You will be re-directed to another page, fill the following details to retrieve the application number of JEE Main.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
Stationary/Documents allowed with JEE Main Admit Card?
Candidates are required to carry few documents and material along with their hall ticket.
- For Paper 1: JEE Main 2020 admit card, copy of PwD certificate (if applicable) and Government authorized ID Proof.
- For Paper 1 & 2: Bring their own clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set and color pencils/crayons.
JEE Main Exam Day Guidelines
- Check all the particulars mentioned in the document. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact NTA for necessary action.
- Visit the examination center a day before the exam so as to report in time on the exam day.
- Candidates must be punctual and be present at JEE Main Exam Centre as per the reporting time.
- Stationary items like Ballpoint pen, paper for the online examination will be provided at the center only.
- For offline mode exam, bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
- Students will not be allowed inside the exam hall without the admit card and ID Proof.
- Do not bring any impermissible items inside the exam hall.
- PwD candidates must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format.
- The admit card is provided on a provisional basis to the candidate and is subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
JEE Main Admit Card/ Hall Ticket FAQs
Ans. Listed below are the reasons or cases which could be the possibility for failure to download your admit card of JEE:
- Entering incorrect details
- Low connectivity
- High traffic on the website
Ans. No, the document will be available via online mode only. Candidates must visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in to access their admit card.
Ans. Yes, login to JEE Main online portal and enter your roll number and password (provided on your Email). Now, click on the ‘Admit Card’ link and click on download.
Ans. In this case, you must contact the authorities at the helpline number and get it corrected.
Ans. You must contact the authority at the helpline numbers, then only you will be issued a new admit card with a better quality photo.
Ans. No, it is not mandatory to carry any caste certificate on the exam day.
Ans. Yes, the authorities will issue separate admit cards for both of the exams.