Last updated on February 24th, 2021 at 07:00 pm
BITSAT 2021 is a national level exam conducted for admission in Integrated First Degree Programs offered at BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. For applying for this exam, the candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized institute with at least 75% marks in PCM/PCB and at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology individually. The candidates taking the test are allowed to select their preferred exam centre, date and timings using the BITSAT slot booking portal.
- BITS Pilani has official commenced the application process for BITSAT 2021.
- Application Window has been opened from 23rd February 2021. Deadline for the online applications is 29th May 2021.
- The exam is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2021.
- BITSAT 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website between around 10 days before the exam date.
|BITSAT 2021 Slot Booking||BITSAT 2021 Admit Card|
BITSAT 2021 Highlights
|Conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of Seats||2000|
BITSAT 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Final date for filling the application form||To be announced|
|Online form correction starts||To be announced|
|Last date for submitting corrections in the application form||To be announced|
|Announcement of the test centres||To be announced|
|Slot booking date||To be announced|
|Issuance of admit card||To be announced|
|BITSAT 2020 Exam Date||To be announced|
|BITSAT Score Display||To be announced|
|Selection of BITS campus||To be announced|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement||To be announced|
Eligibility for BITSAT 2021
- There are some defined eligibility standards issued by the BITS Pilani for its four campuses viz. BITS Pilani, BITS Goa, BITS Hyderabad and BITS Dubai.
- If the candidates want to apply, they must make sure of the following:
- Aggregate marks in class 12th [PCB/PCM] must be 75%
- An individual score of 60% in all the required subjects.
- Candidates are advised to go through the BITSAT eligibility before filling the online application.
- Students who fail to fulfil BITSAT eligibility criteria will not be allowed admission in BITS or at any of its campuses.
- Candidates who will complete BITSAT 2021 Registration will be issued a BITSAT Admit Card.
BITSAT Eligibility 2021 – Key Features
- Candidates are required to have passed the class 12 examination from a recognized Central or State board or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology (PCM/B) with English as their subjects.
- The candidates are required to have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects along with 60% marks in each subject separately.
- Students who are appearing for 12th class this year or who have passed 12th class in 2020 fulfil the eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2021.
- There might be a possibility that a candidate must have passed 12th class or it’s equivalent in more than one attempt then marks of his/her latest performance will only be taken into consideration.
- Candidates will not be eligible for BITSAT if they have passed Class 12 Examination in 2019.
- Candidates who are already studying in BITS will not be allowed to sit for the examination again.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit. However, the BITSAT eligibility for admission will also depend on the minimum marks in 12th examination as mentioned above.
BITS Pilani has laid the following eligibility standards according to the academic background of the candidates.
BITSAT Eligibility for B.E., M.Sc (Hons) and M.Sc. (Tech)
- For admission to any of the First Degree Programs of BITS except B.Pharm. : Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and adequate proficiency in English.
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board.|
|Qualifying Subjects||Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects in 12th class.|
|Age Limit||Candidates must have passed class 12th in 2019 or 2020.|
BITSAT Eligibility for B.Pharm (Hons.)
For admission to B.Pharm. : Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy programs.
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board.|
|Qualifying Subjects||Candidates must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects in Class 12th.|
|Age Limit||Candidates must have passed class 12th in 2019 or 2020.|
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2021 for Board Toppers
- BITS Pilani will give guaranteed admission to all the students who will be able to get first ranks in their respective board examinations.
- The practice has attracted highly meritorious students from all over India.
- Central and state boards students obtaining first ranks in the class 12 examinations in India for the year 2021 will be given direct admission to the program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT score as per the eligibility criteria.
Candidates who are not eligible for BITSAT 2021
- Students who have appeared for class 12 exams in 2019 or before.
- Students who are already enrolled at any of BITS campuses are not eligible to take BITSAT 2021.
Eligibility for BITSAT 2021: International Applicants
International students who have passed the qualifying examination (Grade 12) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English will be eligible for BITSAT 2021.
- The exams must be conducted by the country’s Board of Higher/Senior Secondary Education, including those in India, or its equivalent examination such as the “A” levels (conducted by Cambridge International), the International Baccalaureate, etc.
- Minimum of 75% aggregate marks (7.5/10), in PCM in qualifying 12th exams.
- At least 60% marks (6/10) in each of the individual subjects of PCM in qualifying 12th exams.
BITSAT 2021 Registration
- BITSAT 2021 registration has commenced from 23rd February 2021.
- Application forms can be submitted online only till 29th May 2021.
- Exam is tentatively scheduled for June 2021.
- The following section caters to the complete information on how to register and fill the BITSAT 2021 Application Form.
Steps to Apply for BITSAT 2021
The below mentioned will help you to fill the BITSAT 2021 Application Form.
Step 1 – Online Registration
- First, visit the BITSAT 2021 official website.
- Second, click on the “New Registration” link.
- A new window will open with a number of instructions related to the registration.
- Then, read all the instructions carefully.
- Click “OK” once you are done reading the instructions.
- Now enter your name, date of birth, gender and nationality.
- Next, enter a valid Mobile Number and Email Id.
- The last step is to enter the captcha code, tick mark on “I Agree” and click submit.
NOTE: By entering your mobile number you have agreed that BITS can contact you through SMS/Phone for any matters related to admission to BITS. It is advisable for the candidates to provide their personal email id for hassle-free contact in future for making any important communications.
Step 2 – Filling Details in Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill their personal and academic details along with mentioning their preferred choice of program and marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- In Personal Details, the candidates will be required to enter their father’s name, mother’s name, personal address, etc.
- In qualification details, the candidates are required to have to enter the name of the school, name of the Board of Examination, year of passing.
- Candidates have to select their subject between Mathematics and Biology.
- You also have the privilege to select any 3 exam centres of their preferences from the options in the drop-down menu.
- After filling the details provided in the “Personal Details” section, applicants are required to click on the “Confirm and Submit Details” tab. In case of correction of any mistake in the form click on ‘Edit above details’ tab.
Step 3 – Upload scanned Photograph and Signature
- Use the email id and password to login and upload scanned images by clicking “Choose File” option.
- Select the images of signature and photograph then click on “Next” button. The preview of images will appear.
- Now, click on the “Upload” button to upload images.
The documents must be uploaded as per the following specifications.
|Scanned Photograph||50 to 80 KB||JPG/JPEG|
Step 4 – Pay BITSAT 2021 Application Form Fee
The BITSAT 2021 application form fee can be paid through either of the modes: online and offline. The application fee is:
|Candidates opting Dubai as Test centre||USD 90 (INR 6300)|
- Online Payment: BITSAT 2021 Application form Fee can be paid in online mode only by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- You have to select one suitable method. Before you proceed to make the payment, it is advisable to go through the BITSAT 2021 application form fee charges carefully.
- International students can pay BITSAT 2021 Application form fee through International credit cards and debit cards using an online payment gateway.
- Cash Payment through ICICI Bank: Applicants are required to download the online pay-in-slip.
- After downloading the online pay-in-slip, the application fee must be paid through cash, at the nearby ICICI Bank branch by the registered applicants.
- A confirmation receipt will be provided by the bank officials to the applicants after the deposit of cash.
Step 5 – Submit BITSAT 2021 Application Form
- It is advisable for the candidates to go through their application once and check all the input information before pressing the submit buttons.
- Make the necessary changes, if required and then press on the submit button.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates can take a printout of the BITSAT 2021 application form and retain it for any future references.
Procedure for Applying for Admissions to BITS:
- Candidates are also required to apply for admission to BITS along with applying and appearing for BITSAT.
- They have to do this by providing the details of their 12th marks and their preference of different degree programs offered at BITS Campuses.
- The prescribed application form for admission, the detailed application procedure, details of academic flexibilities such as Dual Degree, Transfer, etc; admission modality and the final list of Degree programs offered will be made available at the BITS admission website, by May 2021.
Documents Required for BITSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates should make sure that they have the below-mentioned documents handy before applying for BITSAT 2021.
|Scanned Photograph||Scanned Signature|
|An attested copy of Class X/Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate (scanned)||An attested copy of mark sheet of qualifying exam (scanned)|
|Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking Details||–|
Web browsers recommended for filling BITSAT 2021 Application form
The web browsers that are preferred for filling BITSAT 2021 application form are (recommended by authorities):
- Internet Explorer (version 11 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 3.0)
- Google Chrome (version 3.0)
How to check BITSAT 2021 Application Fee Status?
- After paying the BITSAT 2021 Application form fees, candidates can check the status of whether it has been received by the authorities or not.
- The authority provides this facility to check the application fee status after paying the fees successfully.
- Candidates are required to provide the following details on the application fee status window:
- BITSAT 2021 application form number
- Date of birth
How to find BITSAT 2021 Registration Number?
There might be a possibility that a candidate can forget their application number or lose it. In that case, the following steps can be followed to recover the same.
- To begin with, visit the official website.
- Then, click on “Forget Application Number”.
- Thirdly, enter your credentials such as Registered E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Gender and Date of Birth.
- Lastly, hit the “Proceed” button
You will successfully be able to retrieve your BITSAT 2021 application number.
BITSAT Form Correction
- The candidates applying for the BITSAT exam are allowed to correct and make changes in their application form during the form correction window.
- The corrections can be made only in the case of any errors that happened at the time of filling the form.
- The candidates can make the changes online only by visiting the official website of BITS admission.
- They can log in to the correction window and make changes in their application form and update the correct details before the deadline.
- BITSAT Form correction is a one-time form facility so candidates should take utmost care while doing so.
BITSAT Form Correction – Highlights
- Candidates can only make corrections in the form till the prescribed dates, after which no request for any form corrections will be entertained.
- They will be informed if they will have to pay any additional fee for these corrections.
- The following corrections can be made in the BITSAT 2021 Application Form.
- Spelling errors and,
- Qualification or Marks errors and,
- Uploaded Photographs or Signatures.
- Candidates will not be allowed to make the following corrections.
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
In case of these changes required, the candidates can write to [email protected]
BITSAT Form Correction – Steps
- BITS Pilani offers the form correction facility in online mode only.
- Candidates will also be allowed to make changes in the preselected examination date.
- Candidates will not be allowed to make changes in the application form if they fail to submit the online application fee, uploaded the photograph and signature will be allowed to make changes in the BITSAT 2021 application form.
Follow these simple instructions to complete the form correction process.
- Initially, visit the website official link, i.e, bitsadmission.com
- Then, click on the ‘BITSAT Form Correction’ link.
- Thirdly, enter your credentials such as application number, gender, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Fourth, click the “Proceed” button.
- Make the necessary changes and click on the “Submit” button.
- Lastly, save the changes and take the printout of the confirmation page.
- After the BITSAT 2021 form correction, slot booking will be open for those who have successfully registered.
- The candidates get the provision to select the test dates and time slots according to their own choices.
- Candidates should keep in mind that slot booking is done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Also, candidates can download their admit card after the successful completion of BITSAT slot booking.
- Without the BITSAT admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
- If the candidate does not book a particular slot and date, the authority will automatically assign him/her the exam date, slot, etc.
- The candidate will always be allotted in the same centre he/she will choose as a preference.
BITSAT 2021 – Slots
|Slot 1||9:00 AM till 12:00 PM|
|Slot 2||2:00 PM till 5:00 PM|
BITSAT 2021 Slot Booking Steps
Before booking your slots, keep the following documents and information ready for a hassle-free process.
- BITSAT 2021 Application Number
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the BITSAT 2020 Application Form
- Decide a test date as per your preference
- Decide a time slot as per your preference
Now, follow the steps mentioned below to successfully complete the slot booking process.
Step 1 – Login using BITSAT 2021 Registration Number
- Candidates who have successfully registered and filled the application form will be able to log in for the slot booking process.
- Log in to the BITS slot booking portal using the following credentials: BITSAT 2021 Application Number, gender, date of birth, email ID.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
Step 2 – Pick an Exam centre
- Upon successfully logging in, the candidate is required to select a convenient exam centre from the available options.
- The list of centres will be provided in a drop-down menu.
- In case a particular exam centre has no dates or slots, the candidate will get the option of choosing a new exam centre.
- However, this facility will be available only till the final booking is done.
- The candidate cannot change the exam centre once chosen. BITS Pilani doesn’t allow the candidates to do that.
Step 3 – Choose a Test Date
- After booking an exam centre, the candidate has to next book the BITSAT exam date.
- The available dates for the exam centre chosen by the candidate will be highlighted in green.
- To check the availability of slots, the candidate has to hover the cursor over that BITSAT exam date. The different test slots for that centre will be displayed.
- The candidate must pick a suitable date.
Step 4 – Select Test Time/Slot
- In the fourth and final step, the candidate has to choose the time for the entrance time.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in two sessions- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Candidates can choose any one of them and confirm it by clicking ‘confirm slot booking’.
Step 5 – Confirmation Page
- A confirmation page appears on your screen where you can check your name, test centres, date, slot, etc.
- After BITSAT slot booking, the candidate must check that there is no discrepancy in the details.
- In case of discrepancy, it should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities immediately.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- BITSAT 2021 official Exam Pattern has not been released by the authorities yet.
- However, candidates can check teh exam pattern of 2020 for a rough idea about BITSAT 2021.
- The question paper of BITSAT will consist of 150 multiple-choice questions.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded and for an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- If the candidates fail to attempt the questions, it will be marked zero.
- The question paper of BITSAT 2021 will be categorized into four parts i.e. Part I – Physics, Part II – Chemistry, Part III – Mathematics/Biology, Part IV – English Proficiency & LR.
- There is no sectional limit imposed in the exam.
- As a result, candidates can attempt the questions of their choice from any section.
- The total time duration to complete the test is 3 hours.
- BITSAT exam pattern will help all the candidates in getting their preparations done in the most effective manner.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language.
BITSAT Exam Pattern Highlights
- If a candidate answers all the 150 questions and there is still time left, then he/she will get an option of attempting 12 extra questions.
- There is no sectional time limit imposed for individual parts of the test.
- The final list of BITSAT exam centres and actual days of exam will be announced to candidates through BITS website i.e. bitsadmission.com
- Candidates who are allotted test centres in campuses of BITS will be provided with accommodation. For this, they will be charged nominal rates in hostels.
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics/ Biology|
|Mode of Examination||Online mode|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Total Marks||450 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer: +3 marks
For every incorrect answer: -1 mark
BITSAT 2021 Exam Pattern – Sectional distribution
The sectional distribution of BITSAT Exam Pattern is shown in the following table given below:
|Sections||Subjects||No. of questions|
|Part III||English Proficiency||15|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (B.Pharm.)||45 (Each)|
- In BITSAT 2021, candidates will have to attempt a total of 150 MCQs.
- The paper will be categorized into 4 parts.
- There is no sectional time limit imposed on attempting the questions. Candidates can move on easily from one question to another.
|Serial No.||Particulars||Marks Awarded|
|1.||Every correct Answer||+3|
|2.||Every Incorrect Answer||-1|
|3.||Questions that are not attempted||0|
Additional Questions in BITSAT 2021
- In BITSAT 2021 apart from these 150 questions, additional 12 questions will also be provided to the candidate.
- These 12 additional questions will be given to the candidate who completes the test.
- But these additional questions are to be attempted within these 3 hours only.
- If a candidate chooses to attempt these 12 extra questions then he/she will not be able to go back to correct the questions attempted earlier.
- The division of these additional questions is:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
- These questions give a chance to highly meritorious candidates to score better in the exams.
- These questions are subjected to negative marking.
- Therefore, students are advised not to just guess the questions and attempt only if they are sure about it.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Centres
- The list of exam centres for 2021 has not been released yet, however, in 2020, the exam will be conducted in 50 cities all over India and an International centre in Dubai, UAE as well.
- The candidates will be allowed to choose a maximum of 3 exam centres of their preference in India while the candidates taking the test in Dubai centre have to select Dubai centre only as there are no other preferences.
- BITSAT test centres are allotted to only candidates who have successfully registered for the exam.
- The allotment of test centres can be checked at bitsadmission.com.
- A candidate can enter Application Number, Gender, Date of Birth and Email Id to check the allotted test centre.
- BITSAT 2020 was conducted in the following cities:
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS (International centre)||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gwalior||Pilani campus of BITS||–|
|Centre Name||Centre Address|
|Agra||BITSAT centre FET, RBS Engineering Technical Campus Bichpuri, Agra – 283105|
|Ahmedabad||BITSAT centre LJ Institute of Management Studies, MCA Lab, Near Nagdev Kalyan Mandir, Opp. Navjivan Hotel, Sanand Sarkhej Circle, SG Highway, Ahmedabad – 382210|
|Allahabad||BITSAT centre Shambhunath Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jhalwa, Allahabad – 211012(UP)|
|Bangalore – 1||BITSAT centre Eduquity Career Technologies(P)Ltd, #433,1st C Main,(Behind Vodafone Store), 7th Block Extension, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560095|
|Bangalore – 2||BITSAT centre RV Institute of Management, (Behind BMTC Bus Depot ), CA-17, 36th Cross, 26th Main, 4th T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560041|
|Bhopal||BITSAT centre Oriental Institute of Science & Technology, Thakral Nagar, Raisen Road, Bhopal – 462021|
|Bhubaneswar||BITSAT centre Silicon Institute of Technology, Silicon Hills, Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751024|
|Chandigarh||BITSAT centre S A S Institute of Info Tech & Research, C-124, Industrial Area, Phase -8, Sector -72, ELTOP Area, PCL Chowk, Mohali – 160059|
|Chennai||BITSAT centre Edu Surge, Old No.74, New No.165, 3rd Floor, Chettiar Hall, TTK Road, Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018|
|Coimbatore||BITSAT centre PSG College of Technology, Peelamedu, Coimbatore – 641004|
|Delhi – 1||BITSAT centre Asia Pacific Institute of Management, 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Jasola, Opp. Sarita Vihar, New Delhi- 110025|
|Delhi – 2||BITSAT centre Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research, No. 9, Institutional Area, Sector-25, Rohini, New Delhi – 110085|
|Delhi – 3||BITSAT centre R INFOLINE, B1/D4, 1st Floor, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate (MCIE), Near Mercedes Showroom & Metro Pillar No:-342, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110044|
|Delhi – 4||BITSAT centre Shivam Online Education and Calibre testing, lab B-13, DSIDC Complex, Industrial Area, Patparganj, New Delhi – 110092|
|Dubai Campus of BITS||BITSAT centre BITS Pilani – Dubai, Dubai International Academic City, P. O. Box No. – 345055, Dubai (UAE)|
|Ghaziabad||BITSAT centre Integrated Academy Of Management of Technology,(INMANTEC), Adhyatmik Nagar, Delhi- Hapur Bypass (NH 24), Udyog Kunj, Dasna Flyover Ghaziabad – 201009|
|Goa Campus of BITS||BITSAT centre BITS Pilani, Goa Campus, NH 17 B, Bye Pass Road, Zuari Nagar, Goa – 403726|
|Gorakhpur||BITSAT centre Buddha Institute of Technology, Cl-1, Sector-7, GIDA, Gorakhpur (U.P.) – 273209|
|Gurgaon||BITSAT centre Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management, Bilaspur-Tauru Road, Village- Pathreri, Near Bilaspur Chowk NH-08, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122413|
|Guwahati||BITSAT centre Edu Surge, House No. 07, Gotanagar, Guwahati Nursery, Opp. Raddisson Hotel, NH 37, Gotanagar Maligaon Road, Guwahati – 781011|
|Gwalior||BITSAT centre Maharana Pratap College of Technology, Putli Ghar Road (Near Jiwaji University), Gwalior – 474006 (M.P.)|
|Hyderabad Campus of BITS – 1||BITSAT centre BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, centre – 1- IPC Unit, B Block 2nd floor, Jawahar Nagar, Shameerpet Mandal, RR District, Hyderabad – 500078|
|Hyderabad Campus of BITS – 2||BITSAT centre BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, CAD Lab, D Block, 2nd floor, Jawahar Nagar, Shameerpet Mandal, RR District, Hyderabad – 500078|
|Hyderabad City – 1||BITSAT centre Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd, B 403, 4th Floor, My Home Sarovar Plaza, 5-9-22/B, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500063|
|Hyderabad City – 2||BITSAT centre G Narayanamma Institute of Technology & Science, Centre 1-(IT and LIB block new building), Shaikpet, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad – 500008|
|Hyderabad City – 3||BITSAT centre G Narayanamma Institute of Technology & Science, Centre 2-(CSC Block), Shaikpet, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad – 500008|
|Indore||BITSAT centre Sri Aurobindo Institute Of Technology(SAIT), SAIMS Campus, Indore-Ujjain Highway, Near MR-10 crossing, Indore (M.P.) – 453555|
|Jaipur – 1||BITSAT centre Poornima Institute of Engineering & Technology, (PIET)ISI-2, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Jaipur – 302022 Rajasthan|
|Jaipur – 2||BITSAT centre Poornima College of Engineering, (PCE) ISI-6, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Jaipur – 302022|
|Jaipur – 3||BITSAT centre Institute of Health Management Research, No 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur – 302011 Rajasthan|
|Jalandhar||BITSAT centre DAV College, Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, (G.T. Road), Near Railway Crossing, Dayanand Nagar, Jalandhar – 144008 Punjab|
|Jammu||BITSAT centre Kawa Institute of Management & Technology By Pass Road, Narwal, National Highway, Jammu ( J & K ) – 180006|
|Jamshedpur||BITSAT centre AL KABIR POLYTECHNIC, Kabir Nagar, Kopali, Via Mango, Jamshedpur – 831012|
|Jodhpur||BITSAT centre Jodhpur Institute of Engineering & Technology, JIET Universe, NH-65, Mogra, Pali Road, Jodhpur – 342002 Rajasthan|
|Kanpur||BITSAT centre Kanpur Institute Of Technology, A-1 UPSIDC Industrial Area, Rooma, Kanpur – 208001|
|Kolkata||BITSAT centre West Bengal Electronics Industry Development Corporation Limited (WEBEL), HRDC, Taratala Industrial Estate, P – 1, Taratala Road, (Near Brace Bridge), Kolkata – 700088|
|Lucknow – 1||BITSAT centre Bansal Institute of Engineering & Technology, NH-24, Near Sewa Hospital, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226021|
|Lucknow – 2||BITSAT centre B N College of Engineering & Technology, NH 24, Bakshi Ka Taalab, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226021|
|Mumbai||BITSAT centre Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Thakur Shyamnarayan Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali(E), Mumbai – 400101|
|Nagpur||BITSAT centre Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Hingna Road, Wanadongri, Nagpur – 441110|
|Nasik||BITSAT centre K. K. Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research, Hirabai Haridas, Vidyanagari, Amrutdham, Panchavati, Nashik – 422003|
|Noida||BITSAT centre Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd B-99, Ground Floor, Sector-63, Noida .201307 (U.P.)|
|Patna – 1||BITSAT centre L. N. Mishra Institute of Economic Development And Social Change, No. 1, Bailey Road, Opp Patna High Court, Patna-800001 (Bihar)|
|Patna – 2||BITSAT centre Birla Institute of Technology Extension Centre, Near Patna Airport, P.O Bihar Veterinary College, Patna – 800014|
|Pilani Campus of BITS||BITSAT centre BITS Pilani, Vidya Vihar Campus, Pilani-333031|
|Pune||BITSAT centre Maharashtra Institute of Technology(MIT), Dept. of Computer Engineering, Near World Peace Library building, Survey No. 124, Rambaug Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune – 411038|
|Raipur||BITSAT centre Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management & Technology, Old Dhamtari Road, P.O.: Sejabahar, Mujgahan Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492015|
|Rajamundry||BITSAT centre Rajamahendri Institute of Engineering & Technology, Near Pidimgoyyi, Bhoopalapatnam, Rajahmundry, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh – 533103|
|Ranchi||BITSAT centre Oxford Public School, Pragati Path, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834001|
|Roorkee||BITSAT centre Quantum School of Technology, Mandawar (22 Kms Milestone), Roorkee Dehradun Highway, Roorkee – 247167 Uttarakhand|
|Siliguri||BITSAT centre STAR ONLINE, C/O: Sikkim Manipal University, Patel Road, Pradhan Nagar, Siliguri – 734003|
|Surat||BITSAT centre Sarvajanik College Of Engineering and Technology, Dr R.K. Desai Marg, Opp. Mission Hospital, Athwa Lines, Surat – 395001 Gujarat|
|Thiruvananthapuram||BITSAT centre Heera College of Engineering & Technology, Panavoor P.O., Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram – 695568 Kerala|
|Tirupati||BITSAT centre Shree Vidyaniketan Engineering College, Sree Sainath Nagar, A RangamPet, Madanapalli Road, Tirupati – 517102 Andhra Pradesh|
|Vadodara||BITSAT centre K J Institute of Engineering and Technology, Opposite ITI javla-savli, PO:-Savli,Javla, Vadodara, Gujarat – 391770|
|Vijayawada – 1||BITSAT centre Andhra Loyola College, Centre 1-Ring Road, Vijayawada – 520008|
|Vijayawada – 2||BITSAT centre Andhra Loyola College, Centre 2- Ring Road, Vijayawada – 520008|
|Visakhapatnam||BITSAT centre Sanketika Vidya Parishad Engineering College, Behind Cricket Stadium, Pothinamallayyapalem, Visakhapatnam – 530041 Andhra Pradesh|
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
BITSAT Admit Card 2021
- The date of release of BITSAT admit card 2021 has not been released yet.
- BITSAT Admit Card will be available from 1 week prior to the exam date.
- As soon as the admit card is released, the candidates will be able to download the document from the BITSAT 2021 official website – bitsadmission.com.
- Candidates have to log in with their credentials such as application number, gender, date of birth, and email ID.
- The BITSAT admit card will contain all the necessary information related to the exam centre, date, time, venue, etc.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, candidates should inform the concerned authorities.
- Candidates must carry their admit card on the exam day along with original photo ID proof.
- Failure to present the admit card will prohibit the candidates from sitting for the examination.
- Admit cards will be issued after successful completion of the online slot booking process within a stipulated time.
Steps to Download BITSAT Admit Card 2021
The hall ticket or BITSAT Admit Card 2021 will be issued via online mode only. The candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download the admission ticket easily.
- To begin with, visit the BITSAT 2021 official website i.e. bitsadmission.com.
- Then, click on the link “BITSAT Admit Card 2021”.
- After that, enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, the application number, and password.
- Next, select Date of Birth and Gender.
- Hit the “submit and proceed” button.
- You admit card will appear on the screen
- Lastly, download and take a printout of the BISAT 2021 admit card and retain it carefully for future use.
Details in BITSAT Admit Card 2021
- After downloading the admit card, it is very important for the candidates to check the details mentioned in the document.
- Any discrepancy found can lead to cancellation of candidature of the student resulting in the failure to sit for the examination.
- The following details will be mentioned in your BITSAT 2021 admit card.
|Candidates name||Photograph of the examinee|
|Application number||Name of the Exam centre|
|Test Date||Address of the Exam centre|
|Timing of the examination||Subject opted for Part IV|
|Signature of the examinee||Exam Instructions for the Exam|
Discrepancy in BITSAT Admit Card 2021
Students must go through their admit card details to find any mismatch or discrepancy. Following are some of the discrepancies that could be found in the admit card:
- Your name is incorrect.
- Spelling error in your name or in your parent’s name.
- Wrong date of birth.
- Wrong subjects are mentioned in your admit card.
- Signature should be below the photograph.
In case, if any such discrepancy is mentioned in the document, immediately contact the university through any of the communication channels mentioned below:
Admissions Office, BITS Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India (9.15 am till 5.00 pm) on working days using
Telephone No.: 01596-242205, 01596-515330,
BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus Admissions office
Telephone No.: 040-66303830 (10 am till 1.00 pm) on working days
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus: Section Wise Syllabus
- Given below is the BITSAT 2020 syllabus. It will be updated once the official 2021 syllabus is released by the authorities.
- The syllabus includes 5 subjects and they are mentioned below.
- Mathematics/ Biology
- English, and Logical Reasoning
- All the major topics in these subjects are totally based on the NCERT syllabus of class 11 and 12.
- The BITSAT syllabus is different for engineering and pharmacy programs.
- It is better to go through the syllabus carefully and then start the preparation accordingly.
- Also with the knowledge of the syllabus, candidates must have information about marking scheme, weightage of sections, the medium of the exam, etc.
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus – Physics
|Units and Measurement||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Impulse and Momentum||Current Electricity|
|Work and Energy||Magnetic effect of Current|
|Rotational Motion||Electromagnetic Induction|
|Mechanics of Solids and Fluids||Modern Physics|
|Waves||Newton’s Law of Motion|
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus – Chemistry
|States of matter||Hydrogen and s-block Elements|
|Atomic Structure||p-, d- and f-block elements|
|Periodicity||Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons|
|Physical and Chemical Equilibria||Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen|
|Electrochemistry||Biological, industrial and Environmental Chemistry|
|Chemical Kinetics||Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry|
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus – English
|Grammar||Agreement, Time and Tense, Parallel Construction, Relative Pronouns|
|Determiners, Prepositions, Modals and Adjectives|
|Question Tags, Phrasal Verbs|
|Vocabulary||Synonyms, Antonyms, Odd Word, One Word, Jumbled letters, Homophones, Spelling|
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
|Logical Deduction – Reading passage|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Pattern Perception|
|Figure Formation and Analysis|
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus Mathematics
|Algebra||Ordinary Differential Equations|
|Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry||Vectors|
|Three-Dimensional Coordinate Geometry||Statistics|
|Differential Calculus||Linear programming|
|Integral Calculus||Mathematical Modelling|
BITSAT 2021 Syllabus – Biology
|Diversity in the Living World||Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants|
|Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function||Reproduction and Development in Humans|
|Genetics and Evolution||Ecology and Environment|
|Structure and Function – Plants||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Structure and Function – Animals||Biotechnology and its Applications|
BITSAT Important Topics and Weightage
- The important topics from all the subjects of the syllabus for BITSAT 2021 will help during the time of preparations.
- With the weightage of questions, you will get an idea about an approximate number of questions that could come for a particular topic.
- This way you can plan a better strategy to crack the exam.
BITSAT 2021 Part I – Physics
- This subject has a total of 18 chapters.
- As per the paper analysis by the candidates who took the exam last year, it is considered as one of the toughest sections in BITSAT.
- Most of the questions are asked from Mechanical properties, Current Electricity, and laws of motion.
Some important topics from Part I i.e. Physics section are listed below:
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation||3-4|
|Magnetism & Moving Charges||3-4|
|Rigid Body Dynamics||3-4|
|Work, Energy, and Power||3-4|
BITSAT 2021 Part II – Chemistry
- As per the syllabus released by the BITS, Pilani, there are 14 major topics in the subject.
- The higher concentration of the questions from the topics Physical and Chemical Equilibria, p/d/f block elements, Thermodynamics, etc.
- As per the previous year paper analysis and the review of the candidates, the questions from this section are moderately difficult.
Part II includes questions from Chemistry. Some important topics are listed below:
|Topic||Weightage of Questions|
|States of Matter||2-3|
|The Solid State||2-3|
|Hydrogen and s-block Elements||2-3|
|Physical and Chemical Equilibria||4-5|
BITSAT 2021 Part III – English and LR
- This section is subdivided into further two more sections – English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.
- This section comprises 15 questions from English Proficiency and 10 questions from Logical Reasoning.
- Candidates need an abundance of daily practice to be able to crack the LR section. It is considered as a scoring section.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of grammar, good reading speed to answer the questions of RC, and vocabulary to crack the English section.
- If we conclude, this section is of moderate difficulty level but on the other hand, it is also considered as time-consuming.
Part III of the exam will have questions from English and Logical reasoning:
|Topics||Weightage of Questions|
|English Language Topics|
|Logical Reasoning Topics|
BITSAT 2021 Part IV – Maths/Biology
- Both Mathematics and Biology sections consist of 45 questions. Candidates who have opted for B.Pharm will appear for PCB and all other candidates will have to appear for PCM.
- This section is rated as moderate to difficult on the scale of the level of difficulty of the exam.
- Both subjects include the CBSE syllabus of both classes 11 and 12.
- In the Biology section, the topics from Class 11 hold more weightage than those of class 12. Maximum weightage is given to reproduction and plants related topics.
Part IV of the exam will have questions from Mathematics/ Biology (for B.Pharm).
|Mathematics Topics||Weightage of Questions||Biology Topics||Weightage of Questions|
|Application of Derivatives||6-7||Biotechnology: Principles and Processes||2-3|
|Permutations & Combinations||4-5||Anatomy of Flowering Plants||2-3|
|Circles||4-5||Excretory Products and Their Elimination||2-3|
|Sequence & Series||4-5||Chemical Coordination and Integration||1-2|
|Matrices Determinants||3-4||Breathing and Exchange of Gases||1-2|
|Parabola||3-4||Plant Growth and Development||1-2|
|Continuity & Differentiability||2-3||Reproduction||5-6|
|Theory of Equation||2-3||Biological Classification||2-3|
|Binomial Theorem||2-3||Molecular Basis of Inheritance||1-2|
|Sets, Relations & Functions||2-3||Ecosystems||1-2|
Recommended Books for BITSAT 2021 Preparation
Candidates always wonder how to prepare for BITSAT 2021. The NCERT books Other than the standard NCERT books, candidates can also refer to the following BITSAT 2021 books:
|Mathematics||New Pattern Mathematics||Arihant|
|10 Mock Tests & Solved Papers||VIT Engineering|
|Objective Mathematics||By RD Sharma|
|Chemistry||Essential Organic Chemistry||Arihant|
|A Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry||Dr OP Tandon|
|Physics||Optics and Modern Physics||Arihant|
|Concepts of Physics I||HC Verma|
|Concepts of Physics II||HC Verma|
|Physics MCQ||D Mukherjee|
|Biology||Botany||A C Dutta|
|A textbook of Biology||P S Dhami, G Chopra, Srivastava|
|English & LR||A complete guide to BITSAT||Pearson|
|English Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin|
|BITSAT LR and English Proficiency||–|
BITSAT Paper Analysis
- BITSAT Paper Analysis is considered as one of the crucial factors while determining BITSAT 2021 Cutoff.
- It also gives us a hint about the difficulty level of the question paper.
- According to the review of the students who sat for BITSAT 2020, the exam was difficult when compared with the previous year‘s exam.
- The overall difficulty level ranged from moderate to difficult.
- Students considered it easier than JEE Main 2020.
- The brief of exam analysis is listed below:
- The Mathematics section was easy to moderate.
- The Physics section was also easy to moderate.
- The Chemistry section was difficult.
BITSAT 2019 Paper Analysis
Subject wise paper analysis of BITSAT 2019 is given below:
The paper carried a total of 450 marks. Let’s look at the
- Questions of up to 108 marks were easy to attempt.
- Questions of up to 165 marks were of moderate difficulty level.
- Remaining 102 marks questions were rated as difficult.
Topic-wise distribution and analysis of previous year BITSAT is given below:
- The Physics Section was balanced. There were almost 19 questions from class 11th syllabus and 21 Questions from class 12th syllabus.
- The chemistry section had 17 questions from class 11th syllabus and 23 questions from class 12th syllabus. Topics were mostly from organic chemistry and General Chemistry.
- The Mathematics Section had 25 questions from class 11th syllabus and 15 questions from class 12th syllabus.
BITSAT 2019: Level of Difficulty
BITSAT 2019 Additional Questions Analysis
- As discussed with some of the students who could finish the paper early, they reported that the paper could be finished in approximately 2 hr 20 min duration, if attempted with speed and management.
- Post that the screen asks to attempt the additional questions.
- To students’ surprise, the extra questions were much easier than the actual paper and could be finished in 12-15 minutes time.
BITSAT Physics Section
- Physics section was more based on theory, instead of numerical.
- If you don’t have strong command over formulas but are very much well versed with theory, you can easily ace the physics section.
BITSAT Chemistry Section
- The Chemistry section was totally based on factual questions.
- As compared to last year, physical chemistry was less questioned.
- Inorganic chemistry had very less or almost no part in the paper.
- The major part was questioned by Organic Chemistry.
- There were many questions from biomolecules, polymers and chemistry in everyday life.
BITSAT Mathematics Section
- This section was a moderate one.
- You can attempt almost all the questions if you know 3/4 formulas of all the chapters from maths NCERT.
- The questions asked were very basic.
BITSAT English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning
- This was the most scoring section out of all. Logical Reasoning included some tricky questions but in a balanced attempt.
What to carry on BITSAT 2021 Exam Day?
- Candidates are required to carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID to the exam venue.
- If the students do not carry these documents candidates, they would not be allowed to enter the exam hall and take BITSAT 2021.
- Following documents are accepted as valid photo ID proofs:
- Driving License
- Adhaar card
- Voter ID card
- School/College photo Id
- PAN Card
- Admit card issued by the respective board for a board exam.
Apart from this, any other document issued by some competent authority and carrying the photo of the candidate would be treated as valid identity proof for this purpose of the exam.
BITSAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates are required to adhere to the important instructions provided on the back of the BITSAT admit card. For your reference, we have mentioned those guidelines here as well.
- Get two passport size coloured photographs along with admit card and original photo ID proof.
- Electronic devices such as a mobile, calculator or other wireless equipment are prohibited from the exam premises.
- Bring your own stationery like a pen/pencil, eraser etc. for the exam.
- Candidates are advised not to have paint/henna on their fingers as Fingerprints of candidates would be taken in the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue 35 to 40 minutes before the scheduled time for commencement of the exam.
- The candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination hall prior to the conclusion of the exam
- The admit card must be retained safely until the end of the admission procedure as it will be required during the time of Counselling of BITSAT 2021.
BITSAT 2021 Results
- BITSAT 2021 result will be declared online at the official website i.e. bitsadmission.com.
- The score includes the number of correct and incorrect answers, total marks obtained by a candidate.
- Candidates will be able to download their scorecards the next day after the exam.
- After that, BITS Pilani will release the iteration list that includes the admit list and waitlist.
- Candidates who get listed in the admit list will be allotted seats into the participating institutes while the waitlist candidates have to check their status in the next iteration round.
How to Check the BITSAT 2021 Result?
- Candidates will be able to check their scores soon after the conclusion of the exam but to download the scorecard and to check iteration lists.
- Follow these steps to check your BITSAT 2021 Result.
- Visit the BITSAT 2021 official website i.e. bitsadmission.com
- Click on the BITSAT Result link
- Login by using valid Registration number and password
- Check your result and download the scorecard.
NOTE: No candidate will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
BITSAT 2021 Result – What Next?
- After the declaration of result, candidates must download their scorecard and go through the cut off released by the authorities.
- If you are qualifying the minimum eligibility criteria then you can apply for the BITSAT 2021 counselling process.
- Candidates are also advised to check the list of courses offered at BITS campuses.
- BITSAT Cut Off
- It is the minimum marks that aspirants need to secure to become eligible to take part in the counselling round for BITS admissions.
- BITSAT Counselling Process
- In the counselling process based on the results of iteration candidates will be offered seats.
- You can also leave the seat or course that you are getting in iteration 1 and go for iteration 2.
- Moreover, 12th class board toppers will get direct admissions. They need not appear for the counselling process.
- Colleges accepting BITSAT Score – BITS Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai.
BITSAT Merit List 2021
- Those candidates who will obtain minimum marks required or set by the authorities in BITSAT 2021 and in the subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of 12th examination will be considered for merit list for admission.
- Moreover, there will be separate merit lists prepared for admission.
- One for all the programs except the B.Pharma and the other only for B.Pharma candidates.
- Other than this BITSAT releases admit list and waitlist.
- Admit List will contain the name of the candidates who have cleared the minimum cut off criteria.
- Candidates with their names in BITSAT admit list will be called to participate in BITSAT 2021 Counselling
- A waitlist will contain the names of all those qualified candidates who will be called in case of the vacant seats.
- Sometimes candidates drop their names from the admission process. In those cases, preference will be given to candidates of the waitlist.
BITSAT 2021 Cutoff
- BITSAT 2021 Cut off will be the qualifying marks required by a candidate to become eligible for the counselling process.
- Students willing to take admission at different campuses of BITS must score marks equal or greater to the cutoff marks decided by the authorities.
- The cut off will be released soon after the announcement of the result.
- BITS Pilani will release the separate merit lists i.e. one for all the courses (except B. Pharma) and another one for B.Pharm. candidates.
- As per the previous year’s trends, candidates with the highest cutoff goes for Pilani campus followed by Goa campus and then Hyderabad campus.
- Apart from cutoff marks candidates need to score more than 60% marks individually in Maths and Science.
- There will be no category wise cut off as there is no reservation.
- BITSAT cutoff has increased over the years due to high competition and limited intakes, and only a handful could make it to the Birla Institute of technology and science.
- The total number of seats being 2200 and application received is around 3 lakhs every year.
BITSAT 2021: Expected Cutoff
Based on the cut off trends of previous years, the expected course-wise and campus-wise cut off could be:
|Courses||Cutoff for BITS Pilani||Cutoff for BITS Goa||Cutoff for BITS Hyderabad|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics||338-245||308-315||298-306|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||378-283||347-352||334-340|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Instrumentation||319-325||289-293||286-290|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||259-263||252-260||250-256|
BITSAT 2020: Cutoff for Different Rounds
- First candidates submit their priority list of branches they want in BITS and after each iteration, candidates will be informed which stream or branch they are getting in BITS.
- After each round of iteration, candidates can take the course or branch offered or they can go for the next iteration.
- According to that, the stream is allocated again to the remaining students in the next iteration.
- The stream which you get after the last iteration is final.
The cut off various iteration rounds for the year 2019 is mentioned below in the table:
|Rounds||Cutoff after Iteration for courses (except B. Pharma)||Cutoff for BPharma|
BITSAT 2019: Waitlist Cutoff for Different Rounds
|Round||Waitlist Cutoff for other courses||Waitlist Cutoff for BPharma|
BITSAT: Pilani Campus Cutoff Trend Analysis
- Candidates who are planning to appear for the exam must go through the cut off trends of BITS Pilani campus to get a better idea about the cut off accepted in that college.
- We have tabulated the branch wise cut off of previous years.
- Candidates can have a look.
Pilani Campus Cut Off 2019 & 2018
|Degree programme at Pilani Campus||BITSAT-2019 Cut-off Score||BITSAT-2018 Cutoff Score|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||341||338|
|B.E. Computer Science||383||378|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||328||319|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||265||259|
BITSAT: Goa Campus Cutoff Trend Analysis
- Candidates who are not able to crack the BITS Pilani Campus cut off can go for Goa campus.
- The cut off marks of previous years are tabulated below.
- For the convenience of students, we have provided the branch wise cut off marks for previous years.
BITSAT Goa Campus Cut Off 2019 & 2018
|Degree programme at Goa Campus||BITSAT-2019 Cut-off Score||BITSAT-2018 Cut-off Score|
|B.E. Electrical and Electronics||310||308|
|B.E. Computer Science||352||347|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||294||289|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||322||318|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||250||252|
BITSAT: Hyderabad Campus Cutoff Trend Analysis
- The cut off marks for the previous years are provided below.
- Candidates can go through these tables as they provide branch wise cut off marks.
Hyderabad Campus Cut Off 2019 & 2018
|Degree programme at Hyderabad Campus||BITSAT-2019 Cut-off Score||BITSAT-2018 Cut-off Score|
|B.E. Electrical and Electronics||308||298|
|B.E. Computer Science||342||334|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||318||312|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||294||286|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||247||250|
BITSAT 2021 Counselling
- BITSAT counselling is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS).
- The process of counselling and seat allotment will start tentatively in the month of July/August 2021.
- Only those candidates who will qualify the exam have to register for the admission process separately.
- The forms will be available at bitsadmission.com.
- BITSAT 2021 counselling will be held by the authorities to shortlist and offer admission to B.Tech programs.
- Candidates need to fill the BITSAT 2021 counselling form.
- They will have to select the order of college/course preferences.
- Admissions will be made absolutely on merit basis.
- The judgment of merit of the applicant will be based on the score secured by the candidate in the selection test.
BITSAT 2021 Counselling Schedule
Schedule for the admission procedure will be released shortly at BITS portal i.e. bitsadmission.com
|Filling of Application Form for BITSAT Counselling||To be announced soon|
|Result of Iteration Round 1||To be announced soon|
|Final Date for Payment of Fees||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of Iteration Round 2||To be announced soon|
|Closing date for payment of balance fee from the waiting list in iteration 2||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of Iteration Round 3||To be announced soon|
|Closing date for payment of balance fee from the waiting list in iteration 3||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of Iteration Round 4||To be announced soon|
|Closing date for payment of balance fee from the waiting list in iteration 4||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of Iteration Round 5||To be announced soon|
|Closing date for payment of balance fee from the waiting list in iteration 5||To be announced soon|
BITSAT 2021 Counselling Application Form
- Candidates who will qualify the BITSAT 2021 will be able to get admission by filling the online application form for Counselling.
- Follow the steps mentioned below to fill the counselling application form.
- Visit the BITSAT 2021 official website bitsadmission.com
- Click on the link “Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes” to apply.
Fill Personal Details
- Enter your registration number.
- Fill personal details such as name, mobile number, email ID, category etc.
- Candidates are advised to fill the details very carefully as they won’t be allowed to edit it later.
- Fill educational details of class 12 in the BITSAT admission form.
- In case, candidates do not have the results, they can submit the same later (when available) by logging in.
- Select the order of college/ course preferences available.
- Fill the college preferences in the correct order.
- Take a print out and send it to The Dean, Admissions/BITS Pilani – 333031, Rajasthan.
If the candidates do not have Class 12th marks they must follow the below-mentioned protocols.
- Candidates without class 12th marks must take a print out of the fresh BITSAT admission form with the words written on the top – “Original Form submitted. Class XII marks being submitted now.” (when these candidates will get their class 12 result)
- Candidates can send this fresh application form to the institute.
- No additional charges will be charged for the fresh application form.
- Candidates who will fill the BITSAT counselling fee 2021 need to pay the counselling fees.
- The counselling fee for the BITSAT exam is Rs 1,000. Candidates need to make this payment via available payment modes.
- BITSAT counselling fee can be paid through cash at all ICICI bank branches along with a specially generated Pay-in-Slip.
BITSAT 2021 Seat Allotment
There are several factors on which the BITSAT 2021 Seat Allotment depends.
- Firstly, number of available seats in campuses
- Second, sumber of available seats in respective courses
- Then, number of Withdrawals and non-reporting
- Next, the marks scored in 10+2 examination
- Board Topper Status
- BITSAT 2021 Rank of the candidate
- Lastly, number of seats remaining after completion of each round of Counselling
How to Check BITSAT Seat Allotment 2021
To take part in BITSAT seat allotment, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the BITSAT 2021 official website.
- Enter BITSAT 2021 application number and password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and check BITSAT seat allotment status.
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will have to report for admission at the respective BITS campus.
Available Seats in all Campuses
- This seat matrix of BITS campuses data is based on the seats offered in previous years.
- The seat matrix for this year will be released soon by the authorities.
|Campus||Number Of Seats||Courses|
|Pilani||1040||B.E. (Honors): B. Pharm. (Honors); M.Sc. (Honors): Chemistry, Economics, Biological Sciences, Physics, Mathematics; M.Sc. (Tech.): Finance, Information Systems and General Studies.|
|Goa||850||B.E. (Honors): Computer Science, Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical and Electronics & Instrumentation; M.Sc. (Honors): Economics, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Maths and Physics; M.Sc. (Tech.): Information Systems.|
|Hyderabad||1080||B.E. (Honors): Civil, Chemical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics and Mechanical; B. Pharm. (Honors); M.Sc. (Honors): Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Math, Economics and Physics; M.Sc. (Tech.): Information Systems.|
BITSAT 2021 Direct Admission
Students will directly be admitted to the BITS institute if they manage to secure 1st rank in their board examinations.
- The only condition here is candidates should have scored a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in PCM/PCB subjects in class 12th.
- With at least 60% in each of the PCM/PCB subjects in their Class 12th examination.
- A candidate should be a State or Central Board topper and should come from the science stream.
BITSAT 2021 Admission of International Students
- International students who have taken SAT examinations are eligible to apply for BITSAT 2021.
- SAT Subject Tests led by College Board (USA) for admission to various first degree programs at BITS Pilani -Hyderabad Campus for Academic Year 2021.
- However, applicants holding travel permits issued by a nation other than India, are qualified under the ‘International Students Scheme’.
- Admissions will be made on a merit basis based on the score obtained by the applicant in SAT Subject Tests in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Level 2.
Tie-Breaker Criteria in BITSAT 2021
Tie-breaker rules will be used in a situation wherein there is a clash between the scores of two or more candidates. The rules are:
- Firstly, the BITSAT Scores of candidates in Mathematics/ Biology (for B.Pharma) subject will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still exists, then the score of candidates in the BITSAT Physics section will be considered for preparing the merit list.
- Then the Chemistry section will be taken into consideration if the tie still prevails.
- If the tie still exists then the total marks of candidates obtained in Class 12 examination in PCM/PCB will be taken into consideration.
Reporting to BITS Campus
- A candidate has to report for the admissions to the campus after the allocation of seats.
- However, if that allotted seat is not the candidate’s first preference, then they will remain on the waiting list for the programs of their higher preference at the other campuses too, till all admissions are finalized.
- There is a provision to opt-out of the race for programs offered at other campuses.
- This can be done even after candidate reports for admission at any one of the campuses.
- In this case, you will be considered only for programs of your higher preference offered at the campus you have joined.
What are the Scholarships Available?
There are many types of scholarships which the candidates can be offered in case he/she matches the BITSAT eligibility criteria. Some of the scholarships which can be offered to the candidates include:
- Board Toppers –
- The candidates who hold the top 3 positions in class XII in their respective boards will be offered a merit scholarship of 100%, 75% and 50%.
- The scholarship amount will be adjusted towards the first-semester tuition fee.
- Merit in Competitive Examinations –
- The candidates who have appeared in NEET or JEE Advanced to get admission to engineering programs will be provided scholarships.
- The amount of the scholarship ranges from 25%-75% and will be utilized towards paying the first-year tuition fee depending on the score secured in the examination.
- Merit in Qualifying Examination –
- Students who score 90% or above can avail scholarship of 20% utilized towards first-semester tuition fee.
- Similarly, students who score 80% or above but less than 90% can avail 15% scholarship utilized towards first-semester tuition fee.
BITSAT 2021 Programs Offered
Admissions in BITS is purely based on merit. Check the list of Integrated First degree programs to which candidates will get admissions on the basis of BITSAT 2021:
|Colleges||BE Courses Offered||B.Pharm||M.Sc. Courses Offered|
- BITSAT is a gateway to achieve admission into undergraduate engineering courses at prestigious campuses of BITS.
- To beat the competition and to secure well in this exam, the candidates need to follow a strong strategy and prepare accordingly to score good marks in the exam.
- So stay focused and work hard and do your best for the coming exam!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Answer: BITSAT 2021 applications will start from January 2021.
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 03:53 pm
Answer: Candidates can download BITSAT 2021 Admit Card from the given link. https://www.bitsadmission.com/
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 03:54 pm
Answer: The schedule for BITSAT 2021 has not been released yet.
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 03:55 pm
Answer: BITSAT 2021 will be conducted in Online Computer Based mode.
Answer: Yes, you can attend the next round of counselling in case you miss the previous one.
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 03:58 pm
Answer: BITSAT is usually easier than JEE Main exam but it is more competitive.
Ans: Around 3 Lakhs Candidates registered for the BITSAT 2020.