Last updated on February 6th, 2021 at 11:06 am
Assam University provides full-time B.Tech courses in subjects like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, computing and transmission Engineering. Total five courses are available which are conducted for a duration of 4 years and eight semesters. Assam University Fee Structure includes various charges like library fees, Hostel charges, etc.
- Applicants can pay the fees of Assam University in various modes like Credit/Debit card, Online Net Banking or e-Challan.
- Applicants can visit Assam University campus for document verification alongside fee for submission in their respective department to verify their admission.
Applicants can check a detailed Assam University fee structure for B.Tech course in this article.
Also Check Assam University: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
Assam University Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Assam University fees structure has been slightly modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which of course reduced various charges such as hostel fee and mess fee.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Technology Film Society||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Hostel Seat Rent||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Electricity & Water Charges||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Total of Semester Fee||77000||70000||67400||66000||67000||66000||68400||67000|
|Total of Refundable Fee||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Hostel Admission fee||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee||4200||2000||3700||2000||3700||2000||3700||2300|
|Hall Establishment Charge||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Hostel Overhead Charge||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Total of Hall Fees||21300||21200||21200||21200||21200||21200||21200||21200|
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
Assam University Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Assam University offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination.
- Allocation of 100% tuition fee waiver will be there, for college kids belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories.
- Allowance for the General and OBC students with the annual family income of but Rs, 1 lakh, there’ll be full remission of the schooling fees.
- Especially For the scholars belonging to the overall and OBC categories – with the family income being between INR 1 lakh and INR 5 lakh once a year – remission of 2/3rd of the schooling fee is allowed.
- Candidates from the above categories also can get financial assistance with regard to hostel and mess charges if they avail the scholarships
- Assam University scholarships are offered to those candidates who cannot afford to pay the fees. Assam University accepts scholarships from the government of India. Scholarships are often applied through the National Scholarship Portal, an initiative by the government.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- Key Takeaways From Education Minister’s Webinar On JEE Main 2021 Examination
- JEE Main 2021: Live Session With Education Minister Extended To December 10th
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2021: Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal Directs NTA to Draft a Fresh Syllabus
- JEE Main 2021 Delayed Till February, JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus Being Reviewed
How to pay Assam University Fees?
To pay the fees, students must follow the given steps.
Students can visit the official website Assam University
- The fees of Assam University is to be paid in two parts. The primary part is paid through JoSAA.
- The second part is to be paid at Assam University.
- To pay the fees at Assam University make a requirement draft in favour of Director, Assam University,
- You can also make the payment through credit or debit cards. No cash is accepted at the institute.
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Admissions via JEE Main, Cut-Offs, Fees and More
- Due to the global pandemic, the Assam University Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by Assam University authorities. For detailed information and exact data on Assam University Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.