National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to re-commence registration for the practice centers for all the interested students from September 01. Aspirants for JEE Main, UGC NET and NEET can train themselves for the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode to be introduced by NTA. The JEE Main registration window was opened for a short while in August 28, 2018 and then it was closed due to unknown reasons. On the same day, NTA has announced about the new date of commencement of registration process i.e. on September 1, 2018.
As per NTA, to avail the facilities of the practice centers, candidates are required to register themselves on NTA’s website. To appear for mock tests, students have two options i.e. they can either appear for the online mock test at their home itself or they can simply visit the centers set up by the NTA authorities. September 01 will be an important day for the students as JEE Main Application Form will be also made available on the same date at nta.ac.in.
Latest News Updates
Steps to Register for Test Practice Centers
Aspirants of JEE Main, NEET and UGC NET can use the steps mentioned below to register for the practice centers. The link to register for Practice Centers will be activated from September 1, 2018.
- Visit the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in
- On the homepage of NTA’s website, click on the Registration link
- Candidates have to login by using their Google or Facebook account
- Enter the personal details correctly in the registration form
- After entering the personal details, students are required to upload the scanned photograph and a valid photo id.
- After uploading the necessary documents, enter the academic details correctly.
- While filling the registration form, students need to select at most five practice centers in the order of their preference and need to finalize their availability at the test centers.
- Registration will be done solely on the basis of first come first serve basis.
Schedule for Competitive Examinations
The detailed schedule of the competitive examinations such as JEE Main, UGC NET and NEET conducted by NTA is given below:
|Online submission of registration forms||September 1 to September 30, 2018|
|Availability of Admit Cards||From December 17, 2018|
|Date of Examination||January 6 to January 20, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of January 31, 2019|
MHRD has released the final schedule of NET which is likely to be held in July and December by the National Testing Agency (NET).
As per the reports and official schedule, NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) will be conducted once a year instead of twice as announced earlier in pen and paper based mode. NEET is likely to be conducted on May 5, 2019.
Candidates are advised to register themselves for the practice centers. As, on solving these mock tests, students will be able to develop a better understanding of the examination pattern and also they will be able to master the time management skills. The mock tests are designed strictly on the same pattern of the entrance tests.