JEE Main 2019 Result will be announced by NTA at jeemain.nic.in. The result for JEE Main 2019 April session is expected to be released on April 30, 2019. .
January 31: JEE Main Paper II Result released at nta.ac.in, to download your scorecard click here
JEE Main Result is declared for Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately. The result is announced in the form of scorecard at jeemain.nic.in. To check the result, enter JEE Main Roll Number and Date of Birth.
NTA will release JEE Main Answer Keys for both the papers as well prior to result declaration. Candidates not satisfied with the answer can send their representation against
JEE Main Scorecard will hold the All India Ranks (AIR), Category-wise Rank, Sectional Marks, and Cutoff Score for JEE Advanced 2019. Check JEE Main Counselling Process
Read on to know more about JEE Main result, JEE Main Cutoff, seat matrix, JEE Main 2019 statistics and steps for checking result.
JEE Main 2019 Result is announced in the form of Percentile scores based on pre-defined normalization process of NTA (National Testing Agency). No cut off has been mentioned on scorecard this year.
Steps to Check JEE Main 2019 Result
To check your JEE Main 2019 Result for January session, candidates have to visit the official site and login with their details.
Steps to check result of JEE Main 2019 and downloading the scorecard are mentioned below:
- Go to the official site of JEE Main, jeemain.nic.in.
- Now move to result in a page
- Enter the required details such as Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Verify and Download JEE Main scorecard
- Take the print out of JEE Main scorecard for future correspondence.
Applicants should ensure the details mentioned on JEE Main 2019 Scorecard are correct.
Details mentioned on JEE Main Scorecard
Following are the particulars display on the scorecard:
- Name of applicant
- Date of Birth of applicant
- Roll number of the applicant
- Applicant’s photograph
- Sectional scores
- Qualifying scores
- Applicants All India Rank
- Applicants category wise rank
Copy of JEE Main Scorecard
JEE Main 2019 Toppers – January Session
Candidates can check below the list of top percentile scorers as well as state wise JEE Main Toppers list published by NTA on January 19, 2019.
JEE Main Top Percentile Scorers (NTA Score)
|S.No.||Application No.||Candidate Name||State Code of Eligibility|
|1||190310086378||DHRUV ARORA||MADHYA PRADESH|
|2||190310096437||RAJ ARYAN AGRAWAL||MAHARASHTRA|
|3||190310126508||ADELLY SAI KIRAN||TELANGANA|
|4||190310131614||BOJJA CHETAN REDDY||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|6||190310150035||NAMAN GUPTA||UTTAR PRADESH|
|7||190310166518||YINDUKURI JAYANTH PHANI SAI||TELANGANA|
|9||190310204122||HIMANSHU GAURAV SINGH||UTTAR PRADESH|
|13||190310324762||ANKIT KUMAR MISRA||MAHARASHTRA|
|15||190310597090||GUPTA KARTIKEY CHANDRESH||MAHARASHTRA|
JEE Main State Wise Toppers
|S.No.||Candidate Name||State Code of Eligibility||NTA Score|
|1||SHUBHANSHU PRASAD||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLAND||98.7250736|
|2||BOJJA CHETAN REDDY||ANDHRA PRADESH||100.0000000|
|3||PRINCE KUMAR GUPTA||ARUNACHAL PRADESH||98.8802243|
|4||PRADIPTA PARAG BORA||ASSAM||99.9963677|
|8||VISHWAJEET DESHMUKH||DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI||98.8751498|
|9||ASHMIT SINGH||DAMAN & DIU||99.3978968|
|12||JAIPRAKASH SURESH GURAV||GOA||99.9872898|
|15||SARTHAK GUPTA||HIMACHAL PRADESH||99.8950807|
|16||AMAN YADAV||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||99.9789101|
|17||ANKIT KUMAR JAIN||JHARKHAND||99.9899608|
|20||ABDUL JAVAD PA||LAKSHADWEEP||88.3358227|
|21||DHRUV ARORA||MADHYA PRADESH||100.0000000|
|22||ANKIT KUMAR MISRA||MAHARASHTRA||100.0000000|
|23||GUPTA KARTIKEY CHANDRESH||MAHARASHTRA||100.0000000|
|24||RAJ ARYAN AGRAWAL||MAHARASHTRA||100.0000000|
|25||LAISHRAM PRINCE SINGH||MANIPUR||97.5009989|
|27||AKASH JYOTI SAHOO||MIZORAM||94.5211630|
|36||GAURAV P||TAMIL NADU||99.9935610|
|37||ADELLY SAI KIRAN||TELANGANA||100.0000000|
|38||YINDUKURI JAYANTH PHANI SAI||TELANGANA||100.0000000|
|42||HIMANSHU GAURAV SINGH||UTTAR PRADESH||100.0000000|
|43||NAMAN GUPTA||UTTAR PRADESH||100.0000000|
|45||SHASWATA DUTTA||WEST BENGAL||99.9972491|
Latest News Updates
JEE Main 2018 Seat Matrix
|S.No||Institutes||Total Number of Seats|
|1||Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs)||4023|
|2||National Institute of Technology (NITs)||17967|
|3||Government Funded Technical Institutes||
JEE Main 2018 Qualifying Cutoff
JEE Main 2019 Cutoff will be updated as and when released by NTA meanwhile Candidates can check the JEE Main 2018 Cutoff:
|Category||Qualified||Max Marks||Min Marks|
|Common Rank List||111275||350||74|
JEE Main Rank Calculation
JEE Main Merit list will be released at the time of counselling. Also, class 12 marks will not be considered for calculation of ranks. The following formula is used for calculating JEE Main score is-
JEE Main Score = 4 marks x number of correct answers – number of wrong answers x 1
The actual scores of candidates in JEE Main exam will be used to compute the ranks. The AIR is affected directly by the scores obtained in Joint Entrance Exam i.e. higher the scores, better the rank in JEE Main. In case, two or more candidates score equal marks, then the tie-breaking rule or inter-se-merit will be applicable.
JEE Main Marks Vs Rank
The following table depicts the approximate marks range for calculating the probable rank in JEE Main.
|301 to 360||1 – 9|
|281 to 300||10 – 83|
|261 to 280||84 – 244|
|241 to 260||245 – 706|
|221 to 240||707 – 1755|
|201 to 220||1756 – 4163|
|181 to 200||4164 – 8997|
|161 to 180||8998 – 18371|
|141 to 160||18372 – 35928|
|121 to 140||35929 – 67649|
|101 to 120||67651 – 125722|
|81 to 100||125723 – 237034|
|61 to 80||237035 – 463443|
|41 to 60||463444 – 844544|
|21 to 40||844546 – 1093113|
|1 to 20||1093115 – 1121966|
JEE Main Answer Key 2019
The exam conducting body will release the image responses & answer keys of the offline exam and answer keys of CBT at www.jeemain.nic.in.
- The answer keys will be available online until the result is announced.
- Those who are not satisfied with the captured response can challenge the JEE Main official answer keys along with the proof.
- A fee of INR 1000 per question will be charged for challenging the answer keys where the JAB’s/CBSE’s decision on the challenges will be final.
JEE Main Rank List 2019
- A rank list will be set up according to the marks obtained by the candidate in the JEE Main examination.
- It will be released independently for paper 1 as well as paper 2. Check JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Admissions will be provided according to the rank achieved in the entrance test.
- The tie-breaking rule will be applied in case two or more applicants get equal marks.
JEE Main Counselling 2019
- JoSAA holds JEE Main Counselling and Seat Allotment for JEE Main and JEE Advanced candidates after the declaration of JEE Main result.
- A total of 6 rounds will be conducted for admission.
- Based on marks scored in JEE Main, candidates will be called for JEE Main Counselling.
- 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 23 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs) will be participating in JEE Main Counselling.
- The entire seat allocation and admission process would be managed through centralized JEE Main Counselling.