The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will issue JEE Main Admit Card 2019 on March 12 (tentative). Registration window will open in December 2018 till January 2019. Candidates who have registered successfully can download their hall ticket at jeemain.nic.in. Candidates will be notified about the release of admit card on their registered Email and Mobile No.
Enter your JEE Main 2019 credentials namely application number, password, security pin to access your e-admit card. In case of any discrepancy, contact the concerned authorities immediately. Through the article, candidates will get complete information about JEE Main Admit Card, important dates and how to download it.
The JEE Main 2019 Information Bulletin will be released shortly. The national level examination will be conducted on multiple days in April 2019 in both online and offline mode. JEE Main offline paper will be conducted at over 112 centres and JEE Main Computer Based Test will be conducted at 258 centres across the country.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card – Key Dates
|Last date to apply for JEE Main||January 01, 2019|
|Release of JEE Main Admit Card||March 12, 2019|
|JEE Main Paper 1 (Offline)||April 08, 2019|
|JEE Main Paper 2 (Offline)||April 08, 2019|
|JEE Main Online Test (CBT)||April 15 and 16, 2019|
How to download JEE Main Admit Card?
JEE aspirants who have successfully filled in the application form for JEE Main, can download their ticket from the official website of JEE and CBSE. Follow the steps to check and download your JEE Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official portal of JEE Main.
Step 2: Click on ‘Download Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2019 (Server 1)’ or ‘Download Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2019 (Server 2)’ given at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Enter JEE Main application number, password and verification code.
Note: Intermediated graduates (10+2) can enter their CBSE Roll Number as well.
Step 4: Check all the details – Candidate’s Name, DOB, Father’s Name and Mother’ Name and click on ‘Download Your Admit Card’.
Step 5: Download your JEE Main Admit Card pdf and print it for future reference.
Why Admit Card is important to Download?
- The document is an ID proof for JEE Main candidate.
- It acts as an entry ticket at the JEE Main Exam Center
- Candidate and Examination details are mentioned in it.
Sample of JEE Main Admit Card
Details on JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
Following details will be printed in JEE Main Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Paper/Papers Chosen
- Date of Birth
- Address of Exam Center
- State Code of Eligibility
- Date and time of the Exam
- Passport Sized Photograph (as uploaded in the application form)
- Signature (as uploaded in the application form)
- Medium of Question Paper
- General Instructions for the exam
Discrepancy in JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
If you find any discrepancy in the details mentioned in the admit card, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before the stipulated time. Following error can be sometimes spotted in the hall ticket:
- Spelling mistake(s)
- PwD/ DA status wrongly printed
- Difference in Test centre and the city allotted
- Photograph is not clear/ present
- Issues in downloading the admit card
Contact Numbers:7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
E-mail (for Computer-based exam only): jeemainCBT.email@example.com
Address: JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education,
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309,
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Forgot Application Number & Password?
The process to retrieve the application no. and password is as follows:
Step 1: Open the JEE Main 2018 admit card page
Step 2: Click on “I can’t access my account”
Step 3: Then select any of the following 2 options:
- I forgot my Password
- I forgot my Application Number
Step 4: Click on “Continue” button, the following options will be displayed:
- Select the security question and write the answer, selected during registration.
- Use the verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number
- By using the reset link sent via email to the registered email id.
Step 5: Select any of the above-mentioned options and then click “Continue”.
Step 6: You will be re-directed to another page, fill the following details to retrieve the application number of JEE Main.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Security Pin (will be case sensitive)
Stationary/Documents allowed with JEE Main Admit Card?
Candidates are required to carry few documents and material along with their hall ticket.
- For Paper 1: JEE Main 2019 admit card, copy of PwD certificate (if applicable) and Government authorized ID Proof.
- For Paper 1 & 2: Bring their own clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set and color pencils/crayons.
Exam Day Guidelines
- Check all the particulars mentioned in the document. In case of discrepancy, immediately contact CBSE for necessary action.
- Visit the examination center a day before the exam so as to report in time on the exam day.
- Candidates must be punctual and be present at JEE Main Exam Centre as per the reporting time.
- Stationary items like Ballpoint pen, paper for the offline examination will be provided at the center only.
- For online mode exam, bring your own geometry box set pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
- Students will not be allowed inside the exam hall without the admit card and ID Proof.
- Do not bring any impermissible items inside the exam hall.
- PwD candidates must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format.
- The admit card is provided on a provisional basis to the candidate and is subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
JEE Main Admit Card/ Hall Ticket FAQs
Ques. I am not able to access/ download the JEE Main Hall Ticket. What should I do?
Ans. Listed below are the reasons or cases which could be the possibility for failure to download your admit card of JEE:
- Entering incorrect details
- Low connectivity
- High traffic on the website
Ques. Will the JEE Main authorities post the hall ticket on the registered address as well?
Ans. No, the document will be available via online mode only. Candidates must visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in to access their admit card.
Ques. I have lost my hall ticket, is there any provision to download or retrieve the same?
Ans. Yes, login to JEE Main online portal and enter your roll number and password (provided on your Email). Now, click on the ‘Admit Card’ link and click on download.
Ques. The name mentioned on my JEE Admit Card is incorrect, what should I do?
Ans. In this case, you must contact the authorities at the helpline number and get it corrected.
Ques. The photo given in the document is blurred, what should I do?
Ans. You must contact the authority at the helpline numbers, then only you will be issued a new admit card with a better quality photo.
Ques. Is it necessary carry OBC/ SC/ ST certificate along with the JEE admit card?
Ans. No, it is not mandatory to carry any caste certificate on the exam day.
Ques. Will I be issued separate admit cards for Paper 1 (Engineering) and Paper 2 (Architecture)?
Ans. Yes, the authorities will issue separate admit cards for both of the exams.