Home » JEE Main Form Correction
Category Archives: JEE Main Form Correction
JEE Main Form Correction 2019: NTA has started one time facility to make corrections in JEE Main Application Form from October 08. The correction window is available only in online mode at jeemain.nic.in for candidates who have successfully applied for JEE Main 2019. The corrections can be made by logging in to the candidate’s portal with Application Number, Password and Security Pin. Form correction window is opened till October 14, 2019.
An additional fee may be required to pay for the corrections. In case candidates have submitted more than 1 application form then they must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating both the application numbers and mentioning the form number they want to finally submit. The official notification for JEE Main 2019 Form Correction is mentioned below.
JEE Main Form Correction
It often happens that candidates make mistakes while filling the online application form either because of inexperience or confusion. Therefore, to rectify those mistakes, CBSE offers JEE Main Form Correction facility to edit the particulars in the online form.
- It is a one-time facility available for making corrections in some particular fields of JEE Main Application Form.
- The form correction window will be open to 4th week of January 2019.
- The organising body will not consider any request made for corrections after the due date under any circumstances.
- JEE Main form correction process is just like registering for JEE Main 2019 one more time.
- Every detail can be changed/corrected except the mode of examination from online to offline.
Latest Application Form Available 2018
- Apply for top International Institutions in USA. Click Here
JEE Main Form Correction Dates
Here are all important JEE Main 2019 Correction Dates:
|Availability of JEE Main Application Form 2019||September 01 – September 30, 2018|
|Commencement of correction in Uploaded images||October 01, 2019|
|Availability of JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction||October 08 – October 14, 2018|
|Payment of extra application form (if applicable)||October 08 – October 14, 2018|
How to Correct JEE Main Application Form
Candidates can make corrections in JEE Main 2019 application form by following the step given below:
- Go to the official site of JEE Main 2019.
- Click on “Application Form Particulars Correction”
- Log in with your application number and password and enter the security code.
- Click on “Manage Form Particulars Correction”
- Read the instructions and make the corrections as required.
- Submit the JEE Main Application Form and pay the requisite application fee (if required)
Details can be edited
- Candidates’ Name (as per class 10th mark-sheet)
- Paper (change from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or vice versa)
- Mode of Examination (switch from Pen and paper-based mode to computer-based mode).
- Exam Center (Change examination city if available during form correction)
- Aadhaar Number: Unlike last year, Aadhaar number can be updated.
- Date of Birth (as per class 10th mark-sheet)
- Communication Address
- Contact Number
- Photograph and Signature
JEE Main Form Status
After submitting the JEE Main application form, its status can be checked by clicking on “Status” tab. Anyone of the following messages will be displayed on the user’s window:
Received – If the application form is successfully submitted
Unsuccessful – If the application form is Incomplete/Rejected/Not Submitted
JEE Main Photo Size Guidelines (Image Correction)
Candidates will also be able to make correction in the images uploaded in JEE Main Application form. Window to make correction in images can will be opened one week after the start of the application process.
The last date to make corrections/change the uploaded image in JEE Main 2019 Application form will tentatively be four days after the end of the application process. Applicants who may have uploaded wrong images can correct their images during this correction period.
Given below is the steps to make correction(s) in the uploaded images:
- Go to the official site of JEE Main 2019.
- Log in using your credentials i.e. Application Number, Password and security code.
- Click on the link “Upload/Change Images” button.
- Select the images with correct specifications and upload.
- Click on “Submit”.
- After submission, take a print out of the Application form for future references.
Latest News Updates
How to check the size of the image?
You can follow the steps given below to make sure the images you are about to upload are as per the specifications.
- Right-click on the image you want to upload.
- Click on ‘Properties’
- A window will appear having properties of the image, click on ‘Details’ tab and view the dimensions, height and width of the image.
JEE Main Helpline
Any doubt in correcting JEE Main application form can be asked by writing an email to email@example.com by mentioning the Name of the candidate, Registration ID and Mistakes.
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Helpline No.: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526, 7042399529
Computer-Based Exam Helpline No.: 18002669778