Best Books for JEE Main 2019: Reference books plays a very important role when it comes to preparing for an exam. If you lead your preparation with a strong strategy and right preparation books, half of the battle is won. Preparing for JEE Main is an arduous task and thus many of the applicants get confused in picking up the right book. Here, we have enlisted some specific books that give you accurate hints of the expected questions in JEE Main.
Latest B.Tech Application Forms
|Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open. Apply Now|
|SRM University AP B.Tech Admission Open. Apply Now|
Things to Consider Before Taking Books for JEE Main
- Always go for the latest editions of the books.
- Ensure that the books you buy follow the latest exam pattern.
- Make sure some sample papers/unsolved papers are included in the reference books.
Picking the correct books for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced 2019 will give the right heading to your JEE preparation. JEE Mains and JEE Advanced exams are not new.
Latest News Updates
Best Books for JEE Main 2019 Preparation
Applicants can check any book of their selection in order to cover subjects which are provided in the JEE Main 2019 Syllabus. Mentioned below are some books which applicants can refer when preparing for the exam.
Best Books for JEE Main 2019 Physics:
- NCERT Physics 11th and 12th class
- H.C. Verma
- Resnick, Halliday, and Walker (Optional)
- Concepts of Physics – HC Verma Vol-1 & Vol-2
- Understanding of Physics for the students of Electricity & Magnetism – DC Pandey
- Understanding of Physics for the students of JEE Main & Advanced Optics & Modern Physics – DC Pandey
- Understanding of Physics for the students of JEE Main & Advanced Waves & Thermodynamics – DC Pandey
- Concepts of Modern Physics (SIE) – Arthur, Sobita Mahajan & S.Rai Choudhury
- Problems In General Physics – IE Irodov
- Physics Vol-1 and Vol-2 by Resnick Halliday for theory and non-trivial problems
- New pattern Physics Book – DC Pandey
- NCERT Exemplar Problems: Solutions Physics
Latest Application Form Available 2018
- Apply for top International Institutions in USA. Click Here
Best Books for JEE Main 2019 Chemistry:
- NCERT Chemistry 11th and 12th class
- Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur (Objective book)
- Arihant Organic Chemistry Objective (Optional)
- Arihant Problem Collection Objective for the students of IIT JEE.
- New Textbook of Physical Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced available in Vol-1 and Vol-2.
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – RC Mukherjee.
- Numerical Chemistry 22/E – P Bahadur.
- Organic Chemistry by Robert Thornton Morrison.
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – JD Lee
- NCERT Exemplar Problems: Solutions Chemistry
These books are a few from the best books suggested by top rankers of JEE Main but read them only after you have covered considerable part of NCERT textbooks.
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee: This book will focus on understanding the basics rather than cram it.
- Textbook of by OP Tondon – a great book for solving numeric problems.
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee: This book will help in acing the numeric problems in Physical Chemistry.
- Numerical Chemistry 22/e by P Bahadur. This book is highly recommended by several top rankers.
Best Books for JEE Main 2019 Mathematics:
- NCERT Maths 11th and 12th
- Das Gupta Objective
- S.L. Loney for Trigonometry and Coordinate Geometry
- G.N. Berman
- I.A. Maron and A Das Gupta (Subjective).
- RD Sharma 11th class and RD Sharma 12th class.
- SK Goyal – Co-ordinate Geometry for IIT JEE
- Differential Calculus – IIT JEE
- Integral Calculus – IIT JEE – Amit Agarwal
- Vectors & 3D Geometry – Arihant Publications
- Trigonometry for JEE Main & Advanced – Arihant Publications
- Chapterwise and Topicwise Solved Papers (1979 – 2016) – Amit Agarwal
- IIT Mathematics – ML Khanna
- Problems Plus In IIT Mathematics – A Das Gupta
- COURSE in MATHEMATICS for IIT JEE (TMH)
- A Practice Book of Mathematics JEE Main & Advanced – Arihant Publication
- NCERT Exemplar Problems: Solutions Mathematics
Instructions to the applicants
- Stick to the best book and prepare accordingly.
- It is advisable to not go for too many books at one time.
- Make sure your books have solved- unsolved sample papers.